1

((This fucking photo bfbfbfbfbfgff))

Paul stared at the man standing proudly and chatting with a reporter. Paul couldn't fucking take it, seeing him this way. He was grinning like a mad man and shifted his weight from one foot to the other constantly.

Basically shaking his ass in front of Paul and Paul couldn't do shit.

Paul sighed and crossed leg over the other, trying his hardest to keep dirty thoughts of this man out of his head. It was time consuming to say the least.

"Hey Paulie,"

Paul lifted his head up to meet his man's rectangular sunglasses. His lips were slightly pursed and his arms were crossed over his chest. He looked delicious to Paul.

"What is it, John?" Paul finally spoke and cleared his throat.

"Where did we get these sunglasses again?" John cracked a half smile and pointed a finger at his shades.

"Euuh, Hamburg. I think," Paul uttered. John nodded and repeated what Paul had stated to the reporter.

Paul grunted under his breath and kept looking up and down the only view he got of John.

He was soon interrupted as John had turned around, finally done answering questions of that reporter's, and looked at Paul with an almost childlike, blank expression. Paul felt a blush creep to his face. John smiled, his eyes crinkling beneath his shades.

Paul got up from his seating and there was a terribly awkward silence as he walked to John and placed his hands on John's hips. Paul was silent and rested his head on John's shoulder.

"Paul, ,what's wrong?" John asked with a soft voice and his eyebrows raised.

Paul grunted under his breath again then leaned closer to John before whispering in John's ear, "You look so hot right now,".

It sent shivers down John's spine. John stuttered a protest before Paul continued, "God you look so hot right now. I want you," he smiled.

John flinched and stood stiff. Paul smirked and wrapped his arms around John's waist, just barely grazing John's ass.

"Not here, Paul," John muttered as Paul grabbed his ass and John let out a gasp.

"Oh alright. I forgot I'm the only one into voyeurism," Paul chuckled, a grin still plastered on his face.

John chuckled nervously as Paul took his hand and they looked for a place alone. They soon found a broom closet, of all places. John was very hesitant about doing it in a closet and tried to voice his opinion:

"Paul please, it's dirty, I just feel unsure about this."

"Its fine, babe. It can t be that dirty. It's full of cleaning supplies, yknow," Paul snickered and locked the door.

John whined and glanced at the floor. Paul took off John's sunglasses and placed them in his pocket.

"But I-" John began.

"You won't need these" Paul assured him then pushed John aganist the closet wall. Things became very heated as Paul gripped the collar of John's shirt and slammed his lips on John's. John let out an almost strangled moan. Paul soon began to run is hands all over John's thin, poofy shirt, making John's moans more breathy.

Paul kissed down John's jawline, unfurling John's shirt that had been tucked in his trousers, and began running his hands up John's bare sides. John gasped at Paul's cold hands and squirmed underneath him.

John buckled his hips as Paul ran his hands down John's clothed thighs. John's pants were tight around his legs and it drove Paul mad.

Paul grabbed John's thigh fiercer, shoving his knee in between John's legs, making John call out his lover's name. Paul rubbed aganist John, the friction driving both of them almost off the edge right then and there. John bit his lips, attempting to stifle his moans.

Paul began to undo John's shirt, which had become very wrinkled as they had started their, ahem, endeavour. "Tsk tsk tsk," Paul shook his head as he slipped John's shirt off of his arms.

"What?" John breathed, sounding rather defensive.

"Nothin," Paul replied then placed a kiss on John's exposed neck. John let out muffled moans and bucked his hips.

"Mpfh, ,Paul please," John whined as he closed his eyes and lifted his head, allowing Paul more room to kiss.

Paul grunted and pushed aganist the wall properly. John tilted his head, his face and hair already resembling that of a hot mess. Paul smiles and began to feel himself heat up and the member in his pants twitch at the sight.

Paul kissed John passionately on the lips, however almost instantly shoving his tongue into John's mouth. John moaned erotically and rolled his hips once more, hoping Paul would get it this time.

Paul lifted John's legs and rested them by his hips. John wrapped his legs around Paul's waist and grinded aganist him. Paul started off this rendezvous as the most horny one, but soon found pleasure in John struggling to get it on.

John rested his hands on Paul's shoulders and pulled him close for a deep kiss. He heard the sound of a zipper and felt a sense of release as Paul had his hand around John's dick. John let out an erotic whine and Paul jerked his hand away, undoing his own pants hastily.

Paul's trousers and boxers fell to the floor as he kissed the crook of John's neck, stroking his member. John threw his head back, it touched the wall and Paul finally lined himself up with John's entrance.

"Oh fuck, ,Paul please," John breathed. Paul nodded and inserted himself into John, making his lover cry out and grip his shoulders.

Paul kept a steady pace, holding onto John so he would stay put on the wall. John bit his lip harshly, trying to keep quiet. Paul placed a very sloppy kiss on John's neck, thrusting his hips hard into him.

John covered his own mouth and moaned terribly. Paul cooed, very out of breath, to John and praised how beautiful he looked. John couldn't think straight enough to respond in any way.

They kept at it longer than they both expected. John was soon reaching his high and it strained his throat trying not to make much noise. Paul's thrust began to get sloppier as he grabbed John's hips hard.

John gasped and orgasmed sporadically, letting out a loud, strained moan he prayed no one could hear. Paul on the other hand, kept going, digging his fingers in John's thigh. He made an almost inhuman noise and came within a few more thrusts.

John's head hung and his hair was beyond fixing. He smiled weakly as he panted. Paul kissed John's temple and pulled out of him. John stood on his feet wobbly and chuckled under his breath.

They quickly got their clothes back on and escaped through a cab that had been waiting for someone else but, they took it instead.

"My sunglasses, Paul" John held his hand out as they both got in the back of the cab.

"Oh right, " Paul reached in his back pocket to find that, they weren't to be found. He checked his other pockets. Paul turned his head slowly to John, with a pained smile and a shrug.

John signed and put his face in his hand. Paul giggled and assured John they could get another pair of shades. John very hesitantly agreed. Paul smiled sympathetically and kept his hand rested on John's thigh the entire car ride back to the hotel.