5

((*shrugs*))

John regretted Ringo's idea pretty quickly as he, Ringo, including Paul and George, went on a double date to a small café called Penny Lane.

A quite quaint place with bookshelves that reached the ceiling and an old, soft couch that John and Ringo found themselves sinking into as they were seated.

John, however, was not as comfortable in this nice café as he expected and hoped.

Ringo snickered as he snuck a remote control from his pocket and flipped the switch. He watched as John shuddered and tried to keep his legs together.

John blushed full red as he looked around the café nervously. Paul and George were too busy chatting and holding hands to notice John.

He sighed in relief before shooting a death glare at Ringo.

"So, ," Ringo leaned closer to John and muttered in his ear. "How's it feel?"

John frowned and crossed one leg over the other. He turned his head away from Ringo and rested his elbow on the couch atm rest.

Ringo flipped the switch again for just a second before shoving the remote control back into his hoodie pocket.

John jumped in his seat then smacked Ringo's arm, very flustered.

"It feels great actually. Having a a fucking vibrator shoved up your ass," John practically whisper screamed, with anger in his eyes.

The other man chuckled and rested his hands in his hoodie pocket. John turned away from Ringo, huffing and crossing his arms.

"I probably shouldn't do this but,,," Ringo thought as a grin grew on his face. He flipped the switch to a medium setting, watching John arch his back and bite his lip.

John tried to keep his cool and stay still but Ringo never turned it off and John almost moaned if he hasn't began biting his nails to try distract himself.

The vibrator pounded deeply in John and he couldn't control it. He had already had an erection from earlier this morning and this toy only made it worse.

John hated sex toys and found most of them disturbing. He didn't know why he agreed to do this with Ringo. He glanced at him, with a more pleading look than he wanted, and Ringo turned it off.

John sighed in relief. His legs felt weak and his pants were much too tight for comfort. He bit his lip and tried to think of things that would make his boner shrink. John shifted his legs the vibrator grazed his prostrate.

"Oh fuck,,," John muttered as he bit his lip harder and put his hand between his legs, slightly touching himself through his trousers. It was a bad idea to do in public but he was too hard.

Ringo was too focused on his phone to notice John pleasuring himself. John grunted and got up from his seat.

"Where are you going?" Ringo asked, finally looking up from his phone.

John didn't reply and hurried to the bathroom in the back.

A smug grin broke out from Ringo's face and as he heard the bathroom door close, he got up and followed John, with the remote control clutched in his hand.

"Oh,,oh fuck yeah,," John sighed in relief as he leaned aganist the door and began to jack him off. He let out stifled moans, biting his lips and trying not to make any noise at all, and felt very weak at the knees. He closed his eyes and leaned his head on the door.

Ringo's heart had palpitations and his dick became instantly hard as he heard John moan his name.

Ringo flexed his hand and remembered he was holding the remote control. He ran his finger over the dial of the remote mischievously.

"MmmnnOH!" John moaned loudly as he felt the vibrator pound inside him. He rubbed aganist the door, pushing the vibrator aganist his prostate harder. John placed his hand over his mouth and sped up his hand, feeling his orgasm coming on.

Ringo gasped and shakily knocked on the door, hesitating as he didn't want to interrupt John sounding so hot. He turned off the remote finally.

John fumbled with his zipper and stuffed his dick back in his trousers. He unlocked the door and found his boyfriend standing in front of him.

"You." John narrowed his eyes as Ringo chuckled nervously, a bright red blush covering his face. John grabbed the hem of Ringo's shirt and pulled him into the bathroom, slaming the door.

"John I-" Ringo was interrupted by John slamming his lips on Ringo's. He moaned in surprise before melting into the kiss and running his hands all over John.

"Y-you fucker," John moaned as he grinded aganist Ringo.

The other man smilesld and began palming John's crotch. He undid John's trousers, along with his own, and lifted John's legs up by his waist.

John wrapped his legs around Ringo as the vibrator came to life again. He threw his head back and moaned obscenely.

Ringo had turned the remote control to the highest setting and watched John twist and shout with pleasure.

The two soon returned home hastily and couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

John was pushed on the bed by Ringo and they grinded aganist each other, moaning loudly.

Ringo pulled off John's trousers and lifted up his legs. He twisted the vibrator and pulled it out of John slowly, making John shout and roll his hips.

"F-fuck! Ritchie!" John spread his legs and came hard, as he had been waiting practically all day for release.

Ringo gasped as the sight and creamed in his trousers, before placing a sloppy kiss on John's lips. They moaned and melted into each other, holding each other close.

"I never want to do that again," John muttered and buried his face in Ringo's chest. Ringo stared blankly then nodded, wrapping his arms around John.

"I love you," John said, barely audible. Ringo hummed a reply, "I love you too, Johnny."