2

((I'm adding pictures now, ,mostly art by me and my friend,,this one is by me))

What Ringo had come home to that night, was nothing ever expected. Like ever. Not in a million years. Maybe a billion.

John lay sprawled out on the bed, his legs spread and his torso twisted in such a way only he could find comfortable. He wore tight black briefs that accentuated eveything. Eveything.

As Ringo scanned down John's body, trying not to stare at any particular part, and he found John had on fucking thigh highs. A man! Wearing women's stockings! And looked damn sexy doing so!

"Like what you see?" John flipped and now was laying on his stomach as he rested his chin on the palm of his hands. Ringo's eyes fell to John's upper thighs  that pudged out of the stockings and Ringo felt the urge to grab it, squeeze it, something like that.

Ritchie stuttered and a deep blush formed on his face.

John kicked his legs, as a girl talking on the phone would do, and gave Rich a coy smile.

"Cat got your toungue?" John licked his lips as he spoke this.

"I-I-I-I'm at a lose for words," Ringo cracked and smile and ran his hands through his fringe.

John felt accomplished and scooted himself to the edge of the bed.

"C'mere babe," he spoke in a tone that sent Ringo's boner flying. Ringo nodded and stiffly walked nearer to the bed.

John flipped onto his back and smiled up at his lover, spreading his legs.

Ritchie just stared, still unknown how to actually handle a situation like this. John normally didn't try to show off or dress up unless as a joke. By John's bulge in his pants and the look in his eye, Ringo could tell it wasn't a joke.

"Well if you're not going to do anything, I'm putting my pajamas back on. This was a was-" John huffed.

"Nonono please! Aw fuck I'm sorry I just,,,yknow" Ringo gave John a half smile.

"Is it too much?" John asked, beginning to feel regret about this whole endeavor.

Ringo sputtered a hasty reply. "No No babe. Holy fuck you look gorgeous!"

Ringo knelt in front of John and planted a small kiss on his forehead. John smiled and giggled a little.

John patted the bed next to him, signaling he wanted his lover to join him.

Ringo took off his shoes and climbed onto the bed and sat with a mountain of pillows behind his back. John sat straddled on Ringo's lap, playing with the buttons of his boyfriends shirt.

John's legs rested on either side of Ringo's waist as he stared at him, with a quite blank expression, as if he was spacing out and didn't know what to do.

Ringo ran his hands up John's legs and bit his lip. John rolled his hips ever so slightly and loved the feeling of Ringo's hands on him.

Ritchie ran his other hand through John's hair and pulled him closer for a kiss. John had a grip on Ritchie's white shirt and kissed back almost impatiently. He rolled his hips again, moaning quietly into the kiss.

Ringo ran his fingers teasingly over John's exposed thigh, making him shiver. John began moving his hips aganist his lover, kissing passionately and rough.

Ringo grabbed John's thighs and John let out a gasp, disconnecting from Ritchie's lips. Ringo pressed two of his fingers on John's inner thigh, making John moan ,shudder, and arch his back.

Ringo smirked and squeezed John's thigh again, beginning to kiss John's bare chest. John felt painfully hard and was becoming uncomfortable in his tight pants. Ringo nipped at John's clavicle and John let out a muffled moan from biting his lip.

"Lay on your back," Ringo spoke in a low tone. John felt his dick twitch and he complied, laying on his back.

He smiled slyly, spreading his legs and rolling his hips, as seductively as he could. Ringo gazed at the sight, before hastily bringing his head close John's legs.

John's breath hitched as he felt Ringo's mouth on his inner thigh. His hot breathing and practiced tongue practically drove John off the edge. Ringo hummed and licked a stripe up John's thigh, dangerously close to his crotch.

John let out a long moan as his lover began to bite as his thighs. Ringo grabbed and squeezed which ever thigh he didn't have his mouth on, holding John still and kept him from squirming.

"Oh fuck, ," John muttered, trying not to orgasm as Ringo continued biting and grabbing his thighs.

Ringo lifted his head from John's legs and John whined at the loss. Ringo placed a kiss on John's tummy, making him giggle and blush.

Ringo smiled and kisses up John's sides, humming. He came face to face with John and they shared a passionate kiss, John with his fingers entangled in Ringo's hair and Ringo's hands running up and down John's smooth legs.

Moans escaped John's lips and Ringos clothes soon ended up on the floor. Ritchie lay on his back with John straddling his lap once again. Ringo slipped John's briefs off of him and threw them on the floor with the rest of their clothes. The two gave each other cheeky grins.

"Oh oH RITCHIE!" John practically yelled as he felt himself being penetrated. Ringo bit his lip and grabbed John's hips, bucking his hips, making John moan louder.

John began to bounce on his lover's member and he let out long drawled moans.

"Oh it feels so good,,so good,,,oh Ritch," John muttered endlessly as he bounced up and down on Ringo.

"Oh Jesus Christ, John!" Ringo yelled as he thrusted into John and grabbed his hips.

"Mmnhhoh fuck!" John erotically whined as he felt like reaching his climax. He grabbed the bedsheets, gasped, and moaned loudly again.

Ringo gripped John's hips, knowing it would leave a mark, and uttered, "oh fucking hell, John! I'm so close,,,".

John stifled a moan and nodded quickly.

"Mmnm oh! Oh fUCK!" John yelled, his voice reaching a high pitch as he climaxed and came.

Ringo muttered to John that he was the most beautiful thing and then orgasmed in return. John got up from straddling Ringo's lap and lay next to him.

He laid his head on Ringo's chest and sighed. He nuzzled his chest and smiled sweetly. Ringo placed his arms around John and held him close.

"My God, you're so beautiful," Ringo cooed to John. John kissed Ringo's neck before sighing happily and feeling tired, all his energy had left him.