9

Bisexuality and general homosexuality has been accepted for a while now. It's ok to be gay. And it's ok to be straight.

John was a bisexual. It's pretty basic knowledge to the people around him. He never got teased for it and John being such a likeable person, his friends probably questioned their heterosexuality around him.

Pete Shotton seemed to be the most interested with this idea and him and John "experimented" a lot on this subject. Mostly just kisses and questions on homosexuality. The two often skipped classes and hid behind the school to share a snog. No homo though right?

"Yo, John?" Pete asked, as John was tapping away at his phone. His glasses with slipping off his nose and he sat cross legged. A red, unbuttoned flannel was practically draped around him, revealing black Totoro tshirt.

Pete couldn't help to stare at him. He was pretty gay for John but they always dismissed it as just experimenting. It's perfectly fine for boys to experiment with sexuality. It's fine for anybody. Pete just had started to feel like it was beyond experimenting at this point. He loved to kiss John and be close to him.

But Pete was straight. And liking John like that, ,is really fucking gay.

"What is it?" John tore his eyes from his phone and glanced at Pete.

"Oh uh," Pete blushed. "Can we kiss now?"

"Oh yeah sure," John smiled and set his phone in his art bag. He leaned closer to Pete, touched his cheek, and placed a kiss on his lips. Pete's blush became a deep red as he held John's face, returning the kiss.

They wrapped their arms around each other and their kissing deeply, letting out small moans.

Pete pulled away and his hands still on John's shoulders, however glancing at the ground.

John rubbed his thumb over Pete's cheekbone and smiled sweetly.

"John, ,have you ever blown someone?" Pete muttered, still blushing terribly.

"I,,no." A blush crept on John's face. They both shared the idea but couldn't voice it.

"Have you ever been? Blown?" Pete muttered again.

"N-no. Do-have you?"

Pete shook his head.

John cracked a half smile. "Wanna try it?"

Pete nodded and looked up at John. He smiled nervously. "Yeh,"

"I'll go first," John murmured as he dipped his down to Pete's crotch.

"I,,,,ok" Pete glanced down at John, started to feel hot.

John undid Pete's jeans and took out dick, almost eagerly.

Pete's breath hitched as he felt John's mouth around his dick. Pete bit his lip and leaned his head back. John took all of Pete's member in his mouth, swirling his tongue on the tip.

Pete moaned and ran his hand over John's hair. John began bob his head up and down, and did eveything else he'd seen in porns.

Pete tangled his hands in John's hair and honestly couldn't believe this was John's first time doing this.

"F-fuck John, ,I need I need to come," Pete breathed and three his head back. John hummed and licked Pete again, making him come in John's mouth.

John wiped his face and grinned at Pete, who was still panting and trying to process the whole situation.

"You, ,you sure you've never done that before?" Pete half smiled.

John shook his head and undid his pants. Pete took the cue and pushed John onto the grass, smiling mischievously. They shared a quick kiss, Pete being able to taste himself and almost grimacing.

Pete pulled away and quickly took John's dick in his mouth. He tried to imitate what John had done but ended up almost choking.

"Pete, you're shit at this," John said with no inflection.

Pete sputtered and let John's dick fall out of his mouth.

"Well sorry. I've never sucked a dick before," Pete huffed, blushing.

"Neither have I!" John retorted, and began blushing as well.

"Well?" Pete raised his voice. But he was interrupted by John slamming his lips on his. Pete moaned in surprise but practically melted into the kiss. They both fell to the ground, kissing grossly and rubbing their erections together.

The two moaned as they both reached their high and came at the same time. John huffed and sat up, glaring at Pete, who was smiling smugly.

"I can't believe you," John huffed and pulled his pants back up.

"Same place, same time tomorrow?" Pete asked eagerly as he pulled his jeans up as well. John nodded and grabbed his art supplies.