4

"Hey,,I have an idea," Ringo muttered as he lay his head on George's shoulder and his legs supported by John's lap, who was laying down opposite of them. The three were watching The Office and cuddling on the couch.

John lifted his head and glanced at the smaller boy sitting between George and himself.

The three have been in a polyromanous relationship for quite some time, about six months at least, and Ringo decided to take things to a new tier.

He cleared his throat. "What if, ,what if we had like, a threesome?" Ringo looked at his bejewled hands.

John took a glance at George, who shrugged.

"Yeah I'd be down," John nodded. "Mm hm" Ringo heard George agree.

Ringo had slight heart palpitations and felt his face heat up. "I,,,,ok," he smiled sheepishly.

The three headed upstairs, holding each other's hands and the realization of the situation donned on John and George half way there.

John took it upon himself to be the submissive one in the endeavor, as that's what he usually was in any gay relationship. George simply shrugged and Ringo climbed on John's lap.

They took no time to hesitate.   John and Ringo began kissing, tongues clashing as Ringo felt George's hands on his hips and small kisses on his neck.

John and ringo tumbled on the bed, John now straddling Ringo's lap, and George kissing John passionately. He ran his hands all over John's torso and Ringo ran his hands over John's legs.

John began moving his hips and moaning quietly as he felt Ringo becoming quite hard underneath him. He rolled his hips as George kissed down his neck. George stripped off John's black t shirt and kissed his clavicle. John ran his hands through George's hair, still rubbing and moving his ass on Ringo's erection.

Ringo moaned and grabbed John's sides kind of harshly, sinking his fingers in John's skin. John arched his back and moaned louder and Ringo began grabbing and humping him.

George cupped John's face, kissed him deeply before snaking his hand down in between John's legs and began palming John's crotch.

John didn't know who to moan for anymore and tried to go back and forth calling out their names. He was very hard and bucked his hips in George's hand. George couldn't contain himself and used his other hand to touch himself, moaning into the kiss he shared with John.

"Oh Ritch-George- ohh fuck ," both boys, who were pleasuring John, dicks twitched as John moaned louder and more impatient. George undid John's trousers and slipped them off. He touched John through his boxers. John kept rolling his hips aganist George's hand, whining. Ringo got out from under John and took off his own trousers and underwear as well. He began to jerk himself off at the sight of his two boyfriends.

"Oh my God, Ringo, this was such a good idea," George panted and chuckled as he removed himself from John's lips and took off his boxers. John bit his lip and nodded.

Ringo grunted and crawled to John, capturing his lips with his own.

As George took John's member in his mouth, Ringo kissed John deeply and ran his hands all over John. He moaned as John shakily finished the hand job.

"Oh f-FUCK!" John shouted as George hollowed out his already hollow cheeks and sucked John. George licked his tip and John shuddered almost violently as he felt precum drip down his legs.

Ringo kissed and bit lightly at John's neck, as the other man gripped his shoulders and let out stifled moans.

George removed his lips from John's length and pushed him on the bed. Now the only one naked and too aroused to think, John stared at his two boyfriends, who shared sly grins.

Ringo pushed himself into John as he shouted and felt George's member penetrate him from behind. John let out a long and drawn out moan as Ringo almost instantaneously hit his prostate.

Ringo glanced behind him and George, they nodded, and began to move in unison. John's moans turned to shouts as Ringo's thrusts got much harder and rougher, tearing John apart it seemed.

Ringo on the other hand, rarely got to be a bottom and moaned like a girl as George pounded his ass easily from this position. George sucked on Ringo's neck, making him gasp and buck his hips.

John gripped the bed sheets as Ringo sped up with George and their moans became a chorus of erotically shouted out names of each other.

"Oh oh R-Ritchie," John panted as rolled his hips. Ringo took John's dick in his hand and jerked him off again, eliciting breathy moans from John.

George grabbed Ringo's hips and came without any warning, he bit his lip hard and threw his head back.

Ringo leaned over and let out an almost strangled moan as he felt George orgasm inside him. He kissed John's neck sloppily, and with a few thrusts, came hard in John's ass.

"OH RITCHIE!" John sucked in a sharp inhale and shouted as Ringo hit his prostate one last time, making John orgasm and come finally.

They pulled out of each other and could only pant. John whiped forehead of sweat and closed his eyes. Ringo laid his head on John's chest and held him close. George laid on the left of both of them and smiled as he felt John bury his face in his chest. George wrapped his arms around John and the three let out a sigh.

"This was a really good fucking idea," John grinned and his breathing was still labored. Ringo nodded and nuzzled John's neck. George was already fast asleep, bless him.

Ringo and John shared another kiss before Ringo pulled the covers over him and the other two and fell to sleep, warm and so close with the boys he loved.