Chapter 2

Paris's POV:
I woke up and looked at Hunter sleeping soundly. I giggled to myself thinking of how cute she was when her nose twitched. We had been going on for 6 years and those years were the best. Though we did have our ups and downs we would always find our way back to each other. But to think we might have another mate made me excited.

You see after all these years with Hunter I've learned that she's quite the dominant, possesive, horn dog most alphas are. Yet whenever we did have sex we would always fight for dominance though it was a turn on. Let me give you a hint I would never win I would always become the submissive. Though some days I wouldn't mind it. Some days I just feel the need to dominate which usually leads us to the bedroom or just whatever space were in. Which leads to her winning and me to silently pouting when were done.

But if we had another mate I wouldn't have to be the submissive all the time. But if our new mate is dominant than were going to have a hard time. Just thinking of three dominant mates just gives me the goosebumps. I realised I was being a big pervert in my mind and started to think of other thing. For example our new mate!! I can't wait to meet her and love her and touch her... Wait!! I'm starting to think like an old man again. I shake my head and try to think of something else.

While I was busy lost in my own thoughts I didn't realise Hunter had woken up and was staring at me.

Hunter's POV:
I woke up to Paris silently muttering something to herself. Amused i just started to stare at her. She realises I'm awake and gives me a kiss.

"Good morning Beautiful" I said while kissing her back

She blushes and gets up. I realise what happened last night and realised we were both naked. She started to walk towards the bathroom while swinging her perfect butt stopping only to take a glance back at me then continuing. I smirk to myself and get up following her.

I walk into the bathroom with her bent over turning on the bathtub. I grin and reach over to grasp her hips. She gasps shocked for the sudden touch. But then slowly leans into my pelvis. I feel myself get hard. Oh did I forget to mention that I've got the best of both worlds quoted by Miley Cyrus her self. I start to grind on her forgetting anything else we were supposed to do. The only thing on my mind was that we weren't leaving the room anytime soon.

Emma's POV:
I get up at 5:45 and get ready for work which starts at 6:30. I put on my uniform which I have to go to the laundry mat since a child spilled his fruit punch all over my apron. I just flip it ober for now and grab my keys, my worn down potato sack bag I use as a backpack, and my breakfast consisting of my leftover cold cup noodles I didn't finish last night. If you can't tell I have a very small appetite. Sometimes I even have to force myself to eat.

I start walking and get there at 6:25 thankfully it's only about a half hour walk to my apartment. I walk in and get ready for opening. The day goes by pretty smoothly but, it usually does except for all the catcalling and flirting customers.

My boss is a pretty chill 45 year old man and my three other co workers are okay. Except for the Samantha who usually likes to "flirt" with me she even tries to touch me. When I tried to confront her she started the get aggressive and tell me it was only an "accident"

Truth be told Samantha and I used to date when I first came to work here I was around 16 at the time. We had a pretty good relationship until she started to get more physical when we argued or fought. She would always put me down or hurt me when I told her I wasn't ready to have sex yet. I would put up with it since it was my first relationship thinking it was suppose to be like that. I reached my breaking point both physically and mentally when I came back to her house after a huge fight only to see her fucking another girl. I ran out and broke up with her afterwards. She would usually try to get me to come back to her. Even take things as far as harrasment but, I've put up with her for 2 years now I'm sure I can make it till I have enough money to leave this town. She can be happy one minute but totally bitchy the next.

My last half an hour on shift was fine until a couple walked in and got seated on my side. They smelled really pleasant and were both really pretty. One had straight blonde hair and blue eyes and a very slender body while the other also had blonde hair and blue eyes except curly she was skinny but, also ver curvy.

I went to serve them and they both looked up. I started to feel very self conscious underneath their stares. I somehow felt very intimadated by these two women.

"Hi What can I get for you two today?" I say with a small smile trying to be as friendly as possible. They just sat there and looked at me. It went on for a couple minutes until my co worker Danny tapped on my shoulder and told me he would take over my shift. As I was about to leave the straight haired girl grabbed my wrist preventing me from leaving. I could feel tiny sparks almost like goosebumps onto my wrist.

"Excuse me could you please let go?" I asked politely

She looked back at the other women she was with and looked back at me "No your coming with us" she said standing up and dragging me to the door

I snatch my wrist bavk witch took her and the other lady by surprise "I'm not going with you!" I say trying to sound brave but failing miserably as it came out in almost a whisper

They look at each other again and then back to me. They reach for me again but, I back up and run to the staff back room. I hear commotion and listen in with my wolfy senses as I call them. I listen to my managerasking them to leave after they try and go into the break room after me. Once they leave I let out a sigh of relief and thank my manager.

Hunter's POV:
We just finished getting ready after our long passionate morning and decide to drive around and look around the town. As it starts to get dark I realise we need gas and we stop by the closest gas station we could find. As soon as I fill up the tank Paris notices it has a cafe attached to the side. Since we both haven't had dinner yet we decide to eat here.

As soon as we walked were hit with the scent again. We take a seat at one of the booths and look around trying to figure out where it came from. After a few minutes of looking around the waitress cxame to take our order which we hadn't been focusing on. As i look up she had the most angelic face I had ever seen including Paris of course. But she had such and innocent feel to her rather than me and Paris. As she began speaking she had the softest smoothest voice I had ever heard I could listen to it forever.

As we stare at her we notice she was getting unconfortable under our gazes. But as I was about to speak one of the waiters started to talk to her.  I felt jealousy start within me but kept it hidden as I watched them interact.  I heard the conversation and as she was about to leave I grabbed her hand and her she wasn't leaving. I then stated to walk towards the door when she yanked her hand back.

Caught in the sick she had said before she team off. Paris and I tried to go after her only to get asked too leave by who I assume is the manager. After  a lot of conflict between us and the staff we left hesitantly. 

We got into the car "Are we really going to let her go like this?" I asked while resting ny head on the steering wheel

"Oh no honey of course were not letting her get away from us that easily" paris said while smirking and looking at the entrance door. I feel my  determination come back

"We'll just wait till she come out" she says her eyes glinting with a hint of mischief "But did you see her babe she was amazing so innocent yet brave enough to say no to us. " Paris says while facing me amusement and lust clear in her eyes

"Yes it was an absolute turn on for me and I can see and smell that you were turned on as well." I say while smirking "She needs to get a punishment if I have anythingto say about it." I saay while fantasising all the things we could do to her

Paris and I's eyes were gleaming with lust and mischeif. All we had to do was wait for her to come out our little flower our little rose.