Chapter 6

Emma's POV:
I woke up comfier than usual. The firrst thing I noticed was that I was in my wolf form and that I was being sanwiched by two large wolves probobly double or even triple my size. I stayed still not wanting to wake them. I slowly got up and leaped over them. As I was about to go to the lake to get a drink I hear two loud growls making me freeze in my spot.

The two giant wolves were circling me. My ears were tucked and my tail had disappeared I was terrified. I made a signal towards the lake and they let me past. As i walked to the lake on my shaking legs I slowly dipped my head and started to drink. As soon as I was finished I noticed the two wolves were staring at me. I put my head back down not we wanting to offend them.

One of them came close to me and nudged me as the other followed along. I was now being nudged by two gigantic wolves. I slowly walked in the direction they were nudging. We got deeper into the forest until we stumbled into a beautiful meadow. My wolf went crazy once she saw all the flowers and started to run, jump, and roll over in them. I heard a weird sound and looked over to the two wolves that I totally forget were here as well.

I noticed they were laying next to each other watching me with amused looks on their faces. I just continued to do my thing seeing no reason to stop. I soon got tired from all my excitement. Like one of them noticed my exhaustion they lead me to a spot to sit. The other came to join and we all layed down for a rest mostly me anyways.

I woke up only to realise the sun was setting and realising I had work tommorow. I then realised about me being kidnapped. But trying to look at the positives in my situation I guess I'm thankful they kidnapped me on my one day off I guess? I tried to think of more positives well at least I got to play around and run around. I haven't had a day like this in a while. A day where I just had fun with nothing holding me back.

But realising I have work tommorow and that it's getting dark. I start to get up not waking the wolves next me. At first I thought they were really mean and intimidating but I guess they're pretty okay they're still pretty intimidating. I start to head back to the town still in my wolf form. About an hour later I realise how far I had run away from town. It was also now completely dark.

I was keeping a steady pace so I wouldn't get tired so fast. When I heard a snap of a branch behind me. In shock I went into a fighting stance and let out a warning growl. I was anwered back by a familiar yet intimidating growl. I stood up staright when I had realised it was just the two wolves I had befriended by the lake.

They came next to me and sniffed me while they were circling me. I tilt my head to the side confused on what they were doing. I nod my head towards the way to the town signaling I was going there. The wolves just blocked my way and nodded their big heads no. Confused I slowly back away only to see one of them transform all in her naked glory. Out came one of my kidnappers I soon realised who they were. I ran out of fear and shock. I hear them running after me. I assume the other one transformed back into her wolf as I hear two sets of running.

They easily catch up to me forcing me to stop. One in front of me and one behind me. I revert back to my stance hoping they'll let me go. "Shift!" I hear one say in my mind. I obey and shift

My status right now is naked currently in a ball aginst the tree to hide myself from two wolves who happen to be my kidnappers. This is exactly what I wanted to do on my only day off. I say sarcastically in my mind. The wolves just look at me with hunger in their eyes not the 'I want a pancake' hunger but the 'I wanna fuck' hunger. I just whimper afraid of why out of all the people in this town or actually in the whole world they had to chose me.

They slowly approach me and shift as well. I try not to look at their bodies trying to avert my gaze to the ground. Each of them came up onto one of my sides and linked arms with me not allowing me to eascape. I just let them drag me to wherever as I've grown tired of fighting something I know I can't win. I hope at least they'll give me a quick death I think as my legs are being dragged on the ground. I refused to walk so I just let them drag me through the woods.