Chapter 4

Emma's POV:
I feel something poking my shoulder causing me to wake up from my slumber. I slowly open my eyes to feel them heavy and sore. I realise jt was probably from the crying. As I look around I see I'm sat on one of the blondes lap I belive it was Hunters. I slowly start to get up only to get pulled back onto Hunter's chest. I feel bery calm since before my unepected nap. I look ober next to me to see the other blonde looking and smiling at me. As I was about to speak the person sitting next to me beats me to it.

"Hello baby girl how was your nap?" She asks while petting my head Hunter's arms still wrapped around my stomach holding me close to her

I furrow my eyebrows "Why did you break into my home and hit me?" I ask the last part in almost a whisper. I hear Hunter sigh as she snuggles her head into the back of my neck making me a little uncomfortable

"Do you know whaf werewolver are princess?" She asks as shes against my neck.

I shake my head yeas "I know what they are because I am one" i say muttering a little bit

The person next to me shifts and pulls me into her lap to Hunter's dismay. As I know lay in her lap she puts her head into the crook of my neck and breathes in

"You smell so good babygirl. Do you know that?" She sayd snuggling into my neck even more "Where is your pack?" Hunter asks grabbing my hand and interlacing our fingers together.

"They kicked me out when I was 10." I say rather quietly playing with the end of my hair. I hear a growl behind me and cower letting a few stray tears fall. I was still very scared of Hunter since she hit me.

"Go on" I hear her growl out behind me. I took a gulp of air and started telling them everything that happened aftwrwards. After I'm done I they were still. It satyed silent for a couple of minutes. I don't know why I told them but, I feel a wierd pull towards them not knowing whether it's good or bad.

I suddenly have the urge to pee and try and stand up her grip on my waist tightens as do Hunter's grip on my wrist. "May I use the bathroom ma'am?" I ask not wanting to be disrespectful and get hit again.

Their grip loosen just enough for me to get up. As i walk to the bathroom I feel two pair of eyes on me at all time

Hunter's POV:
Hearing what happened to my little flower made me mad but, I had to control it so she wouldn't become even more scared at me. I noticed as she qwas talking to us how polite she was speaking to us and how uncomfortable she was the whole time. I inwardly sigh and tell Paris through our mindlink about it she agreed with me about the sudden change in our baby's attitude toqards us.

I know I scared her when I lost conrtol and I do regret it deeply. But to think she was now scared of me. As she told us she was going to the bathroom I mindlinked Paris

"Hey how do you think she fits?" I say while watching her open the door. "I honestly don't know I mean look at the size of it it's more like a broom closet than a bathroom." She said her stare also mot lwavi g our little girl

As she went in she closed the door behind her easily. "Did you see that how can she fit?" I yell in our mindlink

"Calm down if you look at her closer she's alot smaller than us" Paris stated in a duh tone. Our baby came back and stood in front of us with her gead down. I sigh thinking she still feel scared of us or me in particular. I see Paris stand up and go up to her. She stiffened but then relxed when she realised it wasn't me which only made me sigh harder while I was rubbing my forehead thinking of how I was going to fix this.

Paris's POV:
As I stood next to her I grabbed her hand gently and lifted her arm. I wanted to confirm something. As I rolled up her sleeve I saw it. Her arm was littered with cuts and her arm itself was like a twig you could easily snap.

"I knew it" I said causing Hunter to stand once she saw it her eyes went dark. "What us this?" She growled out as she glared at her arm.

"As I was looking for some of her clothes in the carboard I stubled onto a pocket knife that smelled to intensely of her. I also saw a glimpse of the dried blood in one of the holes of her sweatshirt." I stated calmy letting my fingers grazee each one of her cuts. I motioned for Hunter to calm down before I moved on to my other theory.

Once she did I went to take off her sweatshirt. She seemed resistant. "Stop I need to see something." I said more forceful than not. Getting slightly angry that she would do this tp herself.

Once I took off her sweatshirt I proceeded to take off her uniform despite her struggling preventing me to do so.

Emma's POV:
I struggled even more as she tried to take of my uniform. "Please stop I don't" before I got to finish she yanked me and I fell onto the couch. She then proceeded to straddle me while I was struggling even more

She started to just rip off my uniform while I started to scream and flail around even more tears already out of my eyes.

"Stop making this harder for yourself I just want to make sure of something" she said as she fully tore of my uniform only leaving me in my bra nad underwear.

Paris's POV:
I didn't care anymore if I was being rough I need to make sure of something. As soon as she was in her undergarments I saw it. The cuts all along her stomach. I also saw how skinny she really was her ribs were practically protruding from her skin. This was not healthy even for a werewolf.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" I tell while gripping both her shoulders and shaking her. Her face is scrunched up and her tears were falling by the dozen. Her body is shaking and I can smell the fear radiating off her body. I can tell she can feel the anger radiating off of me. I grab her hand and pull her towards the door she was putting up a struggle so I just picked her up and threw her on to my shoulder. I stromed out of her apartment. I can tell Hunter was following close behind.

But one thing for sure our mate was not going to live in that dump and do that stuff to herself. I don't care if I have to lock her in our room she will be safe. She will not work herself to death while living in that dump and doing things like that to her beautiful body that's for sure.