Chapter 5

Emma's POV:
As I was forcefully carried out of my apartment still half naked I was then promptly stuffed inside a car.  Hunter sat up front and the girl who stripped me naked sat next to her. As they were driving I came op with a thought  of running. I could open the door and run into the forest.

As soon as I thought of my plan I got ready. The minute we were in a forest road I immediately unlovked the car door and junped out. Scraping my skin but I wasted no time in shifting and running since I knew how fast they were.

Hunter's POV:
About 10 minutes into the drive Emma opened the door and jumped out. Out of shock and panic I stopped the car and both me and Paris got out. I could smell her and knew she had shift to get away from us. Though i totally understand why, I was still beyond pissed as I smelt the blood on the road. She had hurt herslef again I could careless if it was unintentional. I nodded at Paris and we both turned into our large alpha wolves and went of in her direction.

Paris's POV:
I couldn't belive what just happened. I felt bad that I had gotten rough and angry with her but to think she would start doing all that shit to herself made me mad. But, my thoughts were cut short when we heard panting. Due to all our training we could make ourselves as stealthy as possible.

Me and Huner slowed down and got low to the ground. Then we saw her she was the most beautiful wolf I had ever seen she had chocolate brown fur she was drinking from a lake and resting. While me and Hunter masked our scent and presence and just stalked her. She made the cutest yawn ever and went to lay down by the lake. We both slowly got out of our hiding spots once she was sleeping.

We slowly trotted over to where she qas and I realused how small she was conpared to us. Hunter and I both coming from alpha lineage and being alphas ouraelves make our wolves huge standing at 8 ft. Tall. While Emma's wolf seemed more like the size of a dog. Though it was adorable I couldn't help but lay and cuddle up next to her. Hunter followed and we had her in middle while me and Hunter were sleeping in a circle aolround her.

She must have been pretty worn out as she didn't move as we snuggled up in to her. I soon fell asleep shortly after.