6. im sorry for staring

january 22nd, 2016

january 22nd, 2016

maddie, noah, chloe, and millie sat in maddie's room getting ready for jacob's party. "do we really have to go?" maddie said. "hey, you were the one that wanted us to go, and now we want to go" noah said. "i don't... i'm not really a party person" said millie. "oh come onnn you'll have fun" chloe said. after some
convincing, millie said "fine, i'll go". they all cheered. "CAN I DO YOUR MAKEUP?" maddie yelled. millie nodded with a smile.

as maddie was doing her makeup, millie couldn't stop checking her phone. it had been almost 24 hours and finn still hadn't responded. she knew that it was a risk when she sent the text, but she thought she knew him better. "mills, what's up?" chloe asked. "he still hadn't texted me back..." she responded. "oh, i'm sorry" chloe responded. "his loss!" maddie said picking up an eyeshadow brush and dipping it in a gold, sparkly shadow. "what she said!" noah added.

about an hour later maddie has finally finished her friends makeup. she had also straightened millie's hair and put it in a half up bun. "okay, you can look now" maddie said as she spinned the petite girl around so she was facing the vanity mirror. "pretty?" millie said. everyone looked at her in awe. "yeah pretty, really pretty" noah said. suddenly they heard a ding, and millie got really excited. "it was mine!" maddie said. millie looked understandably disappointed. "ooooo who was it?" chloe said, trying to peak over maddie's shoulder. she didn't see much, but she did see a G. "it's grace" chloe said, making them all calm down. and maddie responded to what everyone thought was grace.

gatenm: hey cutie
maddiee.e: oh, hey gaten 😊

the gang saw maddie blush. "it's not grace...is it!" millie said, getting excited. "no..." maddie said, blushing even more. "who else's name starts with a G?" noah said, pausing. "is it-" he was cut off "OH MY GOD ITS GATEN, ISN'T IT?" millie screamed. the twins jaws dropped. "uhhh" maddie said. her friends started freaking out even more, which she wasn't sure was possible. just then she felt another buzz and everyone huddled over her shoulder.

gatenm: is it weird that i miss you?
maddiee.e: no. i miss you too.

maddie and gaten kept talking, flirting. and the other 3 continued freaking out. "okay, so millie likes finn, and maddie likes gaten...
and i ..." noah paused. "WAIT YOU LIKE SOMEONE?" the girls all screamed, and maddie dropped her phone.. "well i think someone's cute, but i don't like them, because i don't really know them" noah finished. "WHO?" millie asked. "grace..." noah said. maddie and millie looked puzzled, and chloe screamed happily. millie quickly pulled out her phone.

milbunny: WAIT WHAT?
maddiee.e: THIS WHOLE TIME I THOUGHT HE WAS...
milbunny: gay? ME TOO
maddiee.e: we are such bad friends. smh.