Chapter 7: A New Tattoo.

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while😞 School has me so busy, but I'm going to take advantage of this snow day and write!

Third Person:
It took a while to convince Stiles. The guy is so stubborn and he just didn't want to believe that he could be something more than just human, something special. Someone special. In fact, he still has some doubts and is currently pacing around the living room while biting his finger tips anxiously.

Deaton is exhausted. He has explained the same thing to Stiles in all kids of different ways but here he is preparing to say he same thing again.

"You don't have to be a shapeshifter to be an emissary. All you need is a Spark. It doesn't really matter how big it is as long as it's there. You and I are the bridge between humanity and the supernatural. We keep them in touch with their human side and our Spark, especially yours, can protect them from the dangers that they cannot control. If they were to ever get trapped in mountain ash, who will help them out of it? You don't even have to be there, all you have to do is believe. Believe that the mount ash won't stop them and they'll be able to cross it.", Deaton narrowed his eyes at Stiles when he rolled his eyes.

"They don't need my help with mountain ash- Scott can cross it no problem!", Stiles pointed at Scott who scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"That's how we found out he was a true Alpha. It was the first time he shifted with red eyes.", Lydia added thoughtfully.

"Was Stiles there?", Talia asked. Her hair was down by her shoulders.

"No! I- I wasn't there! Scott's just awesome isn't he.", Stiles is getting desperate. He doesn't want to be an emissary he wants to be normal.

"Why do you want to be normal so bad?", Derek's voice made Stiles want to jump him right then and there.

That's something not everyone is aware of yet. How bad he wants Derek, how weak his voice makes him feel. You see, Stiles has already been using his spark to conceal his feelings towards Derek without even realizing it. That's just how powerful he is.

"Because... well Because! Because I do!", Stiles crosses his arms over his chest defensively and bit his lip to keep it from twitching.

"It doesn't matter what you want. Now that you are aware of the power you hold, it will continue to grow and manifest itself into tattoos. Every tattoo that appears on your body symbolize who you are down to your core. Your goals and aspirations, every memory you hold dear to you. A name of someone you care dearly about. All of it will show up on your body because to be a emissary you must be honest with everyone. You aren't allowed to have secrets and you have to be closer to everyone in the pack than even Scott is. You are the rock of the pack.", Peter smirked as he spoke, knowing Stiles didn't like the sound of that.

"The pack's rock is a spastic teenaged boy who can't even lift a fifteen pound dumbbell without feeling like having a heart attack with ADHD. HOW IS THAT OKAY!? HOW?", Stiles really hates the idea of this. He doesn't think he's good enough and can't even believe that they actually think that emissary crap might be true.

This pissed Derek off big time. The fact that Stiles would make fun of himself like that made him so angry that he forgot the whole mate thing was supposed to be a secret and that we was to not flirt with him. At all.

"Well by the looks of it, you can lift plenty more than just fifteen.", As soon as the words left Derek's mouth the hairs on Stiles body stood up.