Chapter 9: Different

Wassup people that's right! I ain't dead... yet... lol so glad schools outALSO! IF ANY OF YOU GUYS DRAW, IT WOULD BE TOTALLY AWESOME IF YOU DRAW OUT STILES' NEW TATTOO! If your interested in this, read the announcement I will post shortly after posting this chapter. It will contain a much more detailed description of the tattoo.  Anyways, enjoy and don't be scared to leave questions and point out any grammar errors in the comments.

Stiels:

I'm hot, sweaty, and extremely out of breath. Excitement still lingering inside of me, the guilty sense of pleasure engulfing me. I love this, truly love this. The electricity, the small amount of pain here and there, the sense of safety, the feeling of being on the verge of exploding, and the scent of a sweaty and handsome Derek. It's all almost too much to bare, honestly.

A smile spreads onto my face as I let out a soft and breathy chuckle, sweat dripping down my forehead and unto my nose.

"You're getting better at this Stiles. This game is getting funner to play." Derek's voice was husky with slight exhaustion making me want more. I force myself to move away a little, we've been at it for a while now, I think it's time to call it a day.

"Alright boys!" Deaton claps his hands together in an attempt to get my attention, my head turns to him and I smile.

"Stiles, your powers are becoming considerably stronger. Your movements are much more fluid now. It's been only a week and your already drawing a tie with an Alpha while sparing. I'm very proud of you, you may take a break for the rest of the day." My smile grew tenfold.

Sparring with Derek is fun. Although I'd love to see him sweating for a completely different but just as aggressive reason, this is just as fun. I like making him sweat.

"He's right you know, your doing great." Derek smiled, it was small, but a smile nonetheless. 

I looked up to see just how close we were, which is very very close. The memory of being up against the wall with him pressed tightly unto me spun in my head, bringing color into my cheeks. He smirked when I simply nodded, not trusting myself enough to use my voice, and gulped down the sudden urge to kiss him. He steps closer to me, leaning in to whisper into my ear.

"You can't hide forever Stiles." His breath was minty and warm making me shiver involuntarily. My eyes sifted around the are only to find that nobody was there.