Chapter 8: A Mess.

Heyyyy! New Chapter hurray!! Even though it's short and really late sorry don't kill me💕

Stiles:
It's hot. I'm hot- like fire hot. Like hotter than fire hot! HELL FIRE!

I can't believe this shit.

My pants are a mess. I'm a mess, all hot and bothered and frustrated because- well because of HIM! My breathing is completely erratic and I can't get the electricity in my body to stop from leaving tiny sparks in my stomach. I also cannot- for the life of me- calm down.

If you know what I mean.

My skin burns everywhere he touched me, and where he didn't, a longing for more has settled deep within. I want it, I want him so badly it hurts. Like a lot. My legs shake at the very thought of it.

I want Derek to be mine. I want him to want me.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and sigh as Derek shuffles around uncontrollably. I'm guessing he's also struggling to stay in control of his small- well actually pretty big- problem. I mean really really big.

Oh god Stiles, seriously!?

I shake my head and clear my throat, "I'm gonna need a really cold shower."

My voice came out much more hoarse than I expected it to. I guess that's just the effect he has on me. He makes me weak in every single way.

He's eyes settled on my face for a ridiculously intense moment. He took a couple of steps closer, close enough for his scent to invade my senses and making me even worse. His lips rise a bit and I know that he knows how he makes me feel. And judging by the way he steps closer, I also know that he's more than just okay with it.

I gulped and, without really thinking, licked my lips in response. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath.

Is he smelling me? Do I smell bad!?

As I was beginning to worry he let out a deep, pleasure filled groan- which by the way, isn't helping my case at all! My heart picks up its pace again and my stomach is in knots.

"Derek..."

And as my voice disrupts his thoughts, his eyes open once again and he takes a step back. He nods and points at the bathroom, finally reacting to what I had said. I bit my lip and hurried into the bathroom finally taking a look at myself.

"Holy shit... He really did make a mess of me." With that being said, a small chuckle made its way to my ears, making my face much redder.

My hair is wild, sticking up just like the bulge in my pants, and my face is redder than a tomato. My neck is flushed and my calor bone has three different hickeys on it.

Now I have a feeling he did that on purpose. The end of my shirtlessness for a while.

I glanced at the shower and grumbled at the inevitable. I need to calm down and I'm not about to jerk off when Derek would be able to hear me clear as day.

I groan and remove my pants and my boxers. I turned the knob quick and easy and hopped in with a lot of hesitation. Dread washes over me as soon as the cold water begins to pour down my skin.