Chapter Seven

The second day.

That morning Jade was on the phone with her mother. She was excited to get back in touch with her and was wondering when she would be back from her 'holiday', remember, Jade is an incredible idiot and so hasn't realised that her mother has left her for good.

"Hey, Mum?" asked Jade as she talked on the phone. the care worker had to then help her out as she was talking through the speaker.

"Sorry, who is this?" Replied her mother, Olive Green. "I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong number." Jade looked confused.

"It's Jade, your daughter, for god's sake you fucking bitch, answer me."

"I don't have a daughter and if I did then I definitely wouldn't call her Jade, Kindly fuck off and never call me again". Just then in the background Jade could hear the accent of a foreign man who sounded like he had a thing for lycra and middle aged women.

"Olive? Are you on the phone again? Is it that bitch of a daughter on the line?" Suddenly the phone went dead as her mother cut her off. Jade assumed that she had called a wrong number because she usually go her nines and sixes mixed up.

It was Jade's second day at Waterloo road. She already got into an argument with her care worker when she found and confiscated her twig cigarettes. (twigarettes?) The care worker shouts at her.

"You know how angry I get without a cigarette I need nicotine for fuck's sake!" shouts Jade because she's somehow become an addict despite probably only being on real cigarettes for like, two days. I mean, she's been on twigs for the past couple of weeks so at this point it's unknown if she has a twig problem. Probably best to get her into rehab. She got ready with the same clothes however she did wash them first, by putting them in the shower. She also made sure to write herself a post it note telling her to 'Put a shirt on'. Luckily she did so we don't have to deal with more topless Jade, because come on, who wants that? She put on dark purple lipstick, lots of eyeliner, a blue nose ring on the right side and gold hoop earrings. She also had her hair half up half down (this is what the original story says, so ask them not me) with purple and red hair extensions. She shoved her leather black bag with badges on of her and Justin's favourite bands (presumably bring me the horizon, black veil brides and pierce the veil) on and took her skull lighter and her spare twig cigarettes with her. Again, she is NOT emo.

(Jade is such a frigging emo and yet the author keeps saying that she isn't. come on, that entire paragraph was almost lifted from the original and that was the most emo thing I've ever read. Anyway, that's all.)

Jade came into school and everyone was looking at her because she looked so edgy it was actually hard not to laugh. Jade decided that she didn't look good enough and so got out some chewing gum and walked round to her lesson, thinking that she was cool. Suddenly Scott came up to her and she got ready to punch him although she choked on the gum like an idiot and so while he walked past she was all on the floor, pretty much dying.

Let's hope she doesn't make it, lads.