Chapter Thirteen

Jade managed to make it to No Hope's house by trying to hide in his backpack, unfortunately only her whole body was spotted and so she got onto his bus. she didn't have a fare and the bus driver took pity on her thinking that she had issues. He wished he had though when he saw that she'd left several twigs and aloe vera leaves on the seats.

No Hope lived in a council house. It was quite nice, Jade thought, better than hers, mainly because it had a roof, running water and real furniture, and not the newspaper kind. She went up to his room when she saw that he had run off to get some cheap chicken from some shit hole that probably had the name of, like 'Mike's Chicken shack' or something like that where they use the tears of children who broke the scales as oil.

His bedroom was very bare though, mainly because he was an authentic exchange student from another country and so had just arrived. He didn't appear to have a bed, but on the floor there appeared to be a turkey baster full of some orange juice or something. Jade liked orange juice so she started to mess around with the baster in her own special way...

After throwing up profusely in the alleyway, No Hope showed up at his council house and wandered through the constantly open door. He heard strange moaning noises coming from his bedroom and assumed hat it was just the sexually frustrated pipes. Especially the copper wiring in his carpets, that got turned on, like, all the time.

By the time he got to his room all the 'orange juice' was gone. He looked worried at that, and then saw a writhing Jade who couldn't reach her daily aloe vera fix.

"Jade, why is the turkey baster empty?" He asked. "Jade, do you have any idea what you've done."

"I wish to be fused with the juice..." She whispered.

"That wasn't orange juice!" He shouted. "That was full of unborn, tiny J Hopes!" He screamed as he tried to conjure No Hope juice out of the thin air.

"Wait, what?" She said.

"We're clones, Jade!" He screamed. "We're not really authentic exchange students from areal foreign country, we're just the same person but copied! Every week we fill out these turkey basters and send them to really hot female clones who can then repopulate and make more clones, so our exchange program can never fail!"

"So, like, what's going to happen?" Asked Jade, "Also, what were you saying,"

"Jade," He said, horrified, "It means, You're pregnant!"