Chapter Eleven

Right then, so before we get onto the next beautiful part of this never ending tale of woe it appears that I may have to clear a certain issue up, no, not that of emo abuse or why Jamal David Blackman hasn't gone home to Milton Keyes, but that of a little, confusion.

This is Vaughan. (Pronounced Vorg Han)

As you can see, he is a perfectly respectable man who prides himself on his appearance

As you can see, he is a perfectly respectable man who prides himself on his appearance. He has several children but the only one we actually care about is Justin. They are both in Heaven probably having a dysfunctional relationship. He also had a pet quinoa but after his sudden death at Jade's hands it died.

And this, Is Vaugn (Vorn)

Vaugn is a ruggedly handsome fellow who occasionally like the odd pint at the pub, but only the odd one because drinking over the limit is dangerous and ruins your liver

Vaugn is a ruggedly handsome fellow who occasionally like the odd pint at the pub, but only the odd one because drinking over the limit is dangerous and ruins your liver. Vaugn doesn't really care about the school and would instead like to jet off to the Bahamas with his boyfriend, Noel Edmunds. But now most of his family is dead he's had to re do his plans. His dream is hat there will be a suddenly carbon monoxide leak at the school and all the children will die. He's also been embezzling school funds to spend on rubber ducks and Mr Blobby costumes which he role plays in for Noel. Noel now has PTSD.

Right then, back to the story.

Jae bursted into the room and slammed to the floor because she temporarily forgot how to walk. Jamal David Blackman decided that instead of helping her up he would walk on top of her.

"Why, what is this" said Vaugn as he shoves Noel Edmunds back under the desk, where he belonged. Jade laid on the floor, going purple due to recently forgetting how to breathe. She usually remembered. Usually.

"Dad, Jade hit me in a fight with Scott and is smoking weed," said one of Vaughan's useless children who spawned out of thin air. Vaugn looked furious.

"What a pussy you are, begone!" He shouted as he picked up Noel Edmunds and threw him at him. The useless child was crushed to death and got reunited with his fallen brother and father. "Jade, drugs is not a good idea, especially not with your anger, you need to kepp on the straight and narrow and stick to the legal stuff, or turn to prostitution."

Jade nodded her head but couldn't make eye contact with Vaugn, not just because she had gone dizzy with asphyxiation, but also because Jamal David Blackman's silver suit was blinding.

"Also, why are you two in here," Vaugn asked. Jamal spoke up.

"Sir, I am begging you, please transfer me. I don't mind where."

"Hmm,"  Vaugn replied "Well a placement at Borstal has opened up, and one a Guantanomo bay, but I was planning on shipping the rest of my useless family there so I can profit off their insurance - I mean, so I can shape their creativity. So no, Jamal David Blackman, you shall not leave this school, especially now we are having some more exchange students, and these ones are from an actual foreign country!"