Chapter Twelve

The next day Jade actually managed to show up to the school. Jamal David Blackman was also there wearing his silver suit after his father, Agent Hoole dropped him off. Not much was known about Mr Jamal David Blackman, other than he apparently had found the cure to cancer, however Jamal David Blackman had stolen it to use on himself in order to counteract Jade's Bullshit. Now Justin had died and Scott had been sectioned, it was up to him and Kenzie to babysit their mentally challenged 'Friend'

As soon as they arrived at the common room they heard a large uproar occurring. It appeared that the new exchange students from an actual foreign country had arrived and were hitting it off with the others at Waterloo road.

Since the last two new students had been Jamal David Blackman and Jade Green, these new authentic ones would have to be marginally better. Jade didn't really care though, she just wanted to smoke her aloe vera and explore herself in a corridor.

 Jade didn't really care though, she just wanted to smoke her aloe vera and explore herself in a corridor

Jamal David Blackman stood back in surprise. He couldn't believe he had been outdone in exchange student-ness. Jade, on the other hand, was mesmerised.

"Why are they the same person?" She yelled. "Why are there ten of them?" The seven boys looked horrified at the emo bitch that just miscounted them, however they did acknowledge the first remark.

"Hey," Said one of the boys with bleached blonde hair, "I'm Rap Monster, This is Jungkook, Jimin-"

"Listen, mate," Spat Jamal David Blackman, "We don't care who you are, and nobody's gonna remember your names." There was a chorus of agreement that echoed around the room, as most had already forgot who they were already and were now staring at how fucking strange Jade was.

The class started at the large mass of exchange student was already seated. vaugn came in in order to introduce them.

"Alright, lads," He called, "This is the exchange student, and yes, they are actually foreign, unlike Jamal David Blackman. I think one of them is called Gin, but I'm not sure. Either that or I'm still hungover from last night. Also, Fuck you, Jade."

The class continued to talk about the cool new exchange students, mainly because it was either that or take the piss out of Jade, who was now passed out on a desk from eating too much Aloe Vera. It was one of her better days.

After school one of them cornered Jade, I think his name was No Hope or something.

"Oh, hey, you're that crazy girl, aren't you?" He said. Jade looked around in order to see if he was talking to anyone else. In the middle of an empty corridor. Will nobody else there.

"Who, me?" She answered as she ate another aloe vera leaf and fell over.

"You know what, never mind," he said as he went to go and find another human being who he could rail.

"Wait, can I like, come to your house?" Said Jade after he had left, "My care home won't let me be with pot plants anymore after what I did to that pot of chives. Please?"