A/N also roasting myself

HUGE WARNING THIS BOOK CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM THE ACTUAL ANIME SO SOME OF WHAT HAPPENS IS CANNON. READ AT OWN RISK OF SPOILERS.
Back to this a/n.
I started this book because I wanted to. (Wow Tori that was a great start to the book) sorry, but seriously I wanted to write something that I liked without being judged. (Because it's 2018 and you can't go a day without someone going "oh look, you like anime. I decide to hate you now" and/or "so you like jungkook from BTS? I know you're only a small fan but you're dead to me." (Yeah I have to much sarcasm. You can already tell.) yes I kinda like k-pop. More on that later.

I'm in my high school prime so updating will be a bit of a problem. But I need to put my creativity somewhere else then the corners of my maths book. (I swear my book looks like one of those calm-colouring books)

Also props to my friend oxyjeonkook or Cass (her names Cassandra. She told me I can use her name) for making the cover, and if your a fan of bts stuff she made a jungkook fanfic so, yeah. Also she's the one that got me into k-pop. Damn you Cass. She is also my editor. So everything that's posted will go through her, so there might a couple of... comments. But I'll be updating when ever I can (that's probably like every time I have free time. Which is kinda never) but I'll try.

Um, and uh, I kinda swear, both irl and in text form, so this story will probably will have colourful language. So if you don't like that, depending on the device you're on, there's an arrow in the corner. Yeah that leads to not reading the story. Use that. So yeah, ThAtS mE.

I'lL sEe yOu NeXt TiMe!!
~Tori