-Two-.

Quick a/n, I wrote this chappie TWICE already but the first time accidentally deleted it, the second, it just disappeared. I literally was like "BLOODY HELL KILL ME NOWWWWWWW."
Ladies and gentlemen, Tori.
Anyways back to the story. AGAIN. FOR THE THIRD TIME. I SWEAR IM GOING INSANE.

-Narrators POV-

"Anyways, today we'll be repeating the exercise we did in the first week!" (I'm sorry I forgot what it was called)

The students were all confused as to why they had to repeat that activity.
"Because of some complications, young Miyomi wasn't present. So we're giving her a warm welcome by showing her what UA students can do!" He proudly smiles and poses again, with Himitsu sweat dropping.

"All the groups will be the same, with the addition of young Miyomi,"
All Might was about to leave the room, but not before adding a final note.
"Young Miyomi, you will be in the same group as young Midoriya. You will be versing young Bakugou and young Iida (a friend of mine told me that's how you spell it), and young Bakugou, please refrain from pulling that stunt again," he then walked out of the room leaving a silence to follow. The only thing heard was a 'Tch' from Bakugou.

Himitsu was lost in thought, rethinking what just happened. But she was pulled out of her thoughts by a female brunettes voice, "Hi Miyomi! My names Ochaco Uraraka. You can call me Ochaco! I hope we can be friends!" Himitsu jumped at her voice, but soon calmed down to be greeted with wide brown eyes.

"Oh, um, hi! You can call me Himitsu! Of course we can be friends!"

This shocked her. Most girls would bully her or run away from her, calling her monster, weirdo, or freak. She never liked those names. Having a girl actually wanting to talk to her, to interact with her, to be friends with her made her really happy. She only wanted a normal life. But that could never happen. Those two immediately clicked. They became best friends from that moment.

Everybody started to file out, but Aizawa-Sensei stopped Himitsu and handed her a bag. "Your costume," he simply said. She nodded and whispered a 'thank you' before joining the girls to the female changing room. She got to he change room, went straight to the corner and took out her outfit. It consisted of a black, tight sleeveless turtle neck, and back yoga pants. She had straps that went on her thigh and arm, which held a dagger, a mini med kit and a pocket knife. She also wears dark brown combat boots.

"Wow, Miyomi, you don't have that bad of a body shape!" someone complimented. She turned to see Tsuyu Asui smiling gently at her.

"Oh, thanks. Please, call me Himitsu! We're friends aren't we?" She was hoping this wasn't a dream and for Tsuyu to say yes.

"Sure! My names Tsuyu Asui. You can call me Tsuyu!" She was glad she's getting along with everyone here. She seems like an open person, but she hides many things.

Himitsu tries to hide her body. Her arms, legs, back and torso are painted with scars. Burn-like scars marked her legs, whip scars lined her arms, back and torso. Everywhere but her face, arms and feet had severe scars, that very visible. But the mentioned areas have scars that can only be seen if you're looking close enough.

Himitsu was putting on her turtle neck, over a singlet to hide the scars. But then she heard someone say something, "Wooow~ The new girls body shape is perfect~" Himitsu's face immediately flushed bright red. She darted her head around the room, trying to find the source of the voice. She then found a hole, behind a poster that she lifted.

"MINETA YOU PERVERTED GRAPE, THAT ISN'T SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE DOING!" a voice scolded. Himitsu assumed it was Iida. Himitsu's face was calm yet sinister. Her body was literally steaming with smoke, specks of blue fire emitting from her body. Her hair covered her eyes as she slowly approached the poster. 

Himitsu lifted the poster up and put her face close to the hole, seeing an eye peering through, their face covered with crimson from a bloody nose. Himitsu then put her lips close to the hole, and blew.

Blue fire and smoke ran through the hole at light speed and smacked into the purple grapes face. Mineta flew to the wall opposite the hole, sliding down into a pile of scorched purple ness.

"MINETA YOU PERVERTED ASS DO THAT AGAIN AND ALL THAT WILL BE LEFT OF YOU IS PURPLE ASHES," Himitsu calmly growled. She huffed a breath of smoke out her nose and turned around, only to see all the girls in a group, staring wide eyed at her. "M-Miyomi, i-is he o-okay?" Mina Ashido stutters out, all her attitude and cockiness gone.
'She's like the human equivalent of a dragon' everyone sweat dropped.

"He's fine. I held back anyway." "YOU H-HELD BACK?!" they gasped in unison.

"Yeah, and call me Himitsu. We're all friends here!" She exclaimed. Most of the girls calmed down. Some even smiled. the girls started to introduced themselves to Himitsu, as they made their way out to the viewing room with the big TV.

As they were walking, the boys eyed the new girl. Her outfit was a bit tight, but she convinced herself that it'll stretch out if she keeps wearing it. She looked around to see a but of guys with red faces. But what surprised her was a certain firecrackers face slightly dusted with pink. 'Is he blushing, no that can't be a blush. He hates me.' She continues to walk to the viewing room. 

When she got there, All Might was already standing in his hero pose, ready to give a pep talk.

"Alright everyone, it seems that you are all ready for the activity. But first, we will have an exercise! EVERYONE OUT TO THE COURT!" He yelled. Most of 1-A groaned, because they literally just entered the room, now having to walk out.

_

Only around 900 words. I'm sorrryyyyyyyy. Im getting really tired of this stupid thing deleting my chappies. I'm gonna actually copy and put this into a word document, so if it deletes ill just paste it back. I HAVE OUTSMARTED YOU, WATTPAD. HA I WIN.
I'lL SeE yOu NeXt tImE!

-Tori