-Sixteen-

-Narrators POV-

A normal school day, with the hero recruiting thing happening. Long story short Katsuki went with Best Jeanist(?) and Himitsu had one hero. Someone named Whiplash. (Fuck thats a good hero name)

"I've never heard of them before," Izuku stated. "Neither have I, have you Himitsu?" Ochaco asks her. She shakes her head, gesturing that she has to clue who this person is.

-time skip because of my lazy ass-

"I'll see you in a week!" She waves him off, as she stays on the train. "Whatever," he waves back, without turning around. She waits for when the train stops, her hopping out and making her way to a building.

The place wasn't run down, but it didn't look right. It looked like a bar (you can probably see where I'm going with this), with dim lights the seemed to make the place glow. "Hello? Whiplash?" She slowly walks forward, towards the bar stand.

"Welcome." She turns around to see the door slam shut, and a figure walk out of the shadows. "Remember me?" The hand dude.

"Why the hell are you here?" She sneers. "Did you really think that 'Whiplash' was a real hero? Dumber then I thought." He laughed. She saw a flicker of a dark flame, before everything went black.

-

Waking up, her arms are tied around her back. She sat on a metal chair that seemed to have been bolted to the ground, her legs were tied to the chairs stands but her ankles. The rope was starting to sting her wrist. "Let me go! Let me out!" She rampaged, trying to use her quirk, but unable to light the flame.

"Shut the hell up, you're so damn noisy," the hand man walks out from behind a bookshelf, revealing his full figure. "How rude of me, I haven't introduced myself. The names Tomura Shigaraki. Call me Tomura," he smirks.

"Untie me right now you sly bastard!" She screams, but he just smiles. "You are in no position to demand that. So no can do. Well, you have a visitor. I'll be back," he turns around, as you see many other hands grasp at his limbs. "Hi Hime~" another voice purrs.

'She sounds familiar..' she thought. "Who are you?" She asks out loud. "Forgot my voice already? You hurt me, Himitsu.." Another figure steps out of the darkness.

'Why the heck is everyone walking out of shadows these days?' She internally sweatdrops. 'Wait--'

"Mum?" She asks in a whisper. Her mother smiles, as he eyes lit up. "Mum your here! Quick, help me out of these binds. I need to teach that asshole a lesso--" "Himitsu have you not figured it out yet?" She suddenly says.

"What do you mean mum?" "You really thought I was a hero?" She goes silent, her eyes going wide. "You're more naive then I thought! Ha, and to think I raised you to be the perfect vessel. But we'll fix that soon enough," Himitsu's head hung down, unable to speak.

"I guess you're wondering what I'm on about. It's simple. I'm a villain," she puts stress on the word. "We were put in one of those quirk marriages. Your father was always in front. Always powerful, always noticed."

"Though I was the second best hero, I was always in your fathers shadow. I loved him at first, but that slowly turned into burning jealousy."

"But when I had you, I wanted to make you the best. To overpower your father. I let him train you, and pretended that we wanted the same thing.
But no, we were very much different."
She stopped walking and stood in front of Himitsu, lifting her chin up with her index finger.

"So did you ever thought of me as a daughter?" She asks in a husky voice. "When you were young, yes. But then you grew up, started disobeying us. So, I guess no." She drops her head down, and goes back to standing in the centre of the room. "I named you Himitsu for a reason. You weren't supposed to be known. You were supposed to be a secret. Hence your name," she pauses, then continues.

"I planned your fathers death, with the help of Tamura. I, negotiated with the doctor, so he would tell you that we both died. But it was ever only one. The body in the coffin that you thought was me, was just a realistic dummy," "They why the fuck did you come back?" She finally spoke up, her voice dripping in venom. Her mother walks up to her, and slaps her across the face.

The action made a deafening smack that echoed in the room, but no tears fell. The pain in her heart overpowered the one on her face. "Language, Himitsu," she sternly said. "I came back, you show you the right path. The villain path."

"I will never join this league. Get that through your thick skull," she spat. "Ha, you don't have a choice." She grabbed a syringe, and approached Himtisu. "What the hell is that?!" She started to panic.

"Goodnight, my little fire," there's a was a sting on her neck, and them darkness consumed her.

_

OH FUK SHET IS GETTING REALLLLLLLL
Also I'm so so so so so frikkin sorry I died for a while and came back. I have camp next week so I might be gone for a bit longer. I'm sorry 😅😅

Also yeah you probably wont get why I'm saying this if you didnt read last chapters A/N, but we both got A+ -.-

I'lL sEe yOu nExT tImE!!!

-Tori