-Thirteen-

-Narrators POV-

Himitsu and Ochaco were walking around the school buildings, greeting students in the waiting area, and everywhere else. They both decided to go and watch a fight. Himitsu munches on some pocky as they were walking around.

"Himitsu! Why do you always eat pocky so much?" Ochaco asks her, both of them sitting in the spectating area. "Well..."

-Flashback-
Dad was out at work, while our small inferno was walking around a park, admiring the beautiful sunset, surrounded by towering trees that shook and blew with the gusts of wind.
"mum, mum! Can I eat ice-cream?" Little seven year old little Himitsu asks her mother, while they're walking together.

"No, honey. You won't have any room in that little tummy of yours for dinner," her mother reply's in a stern voice. She nods obediently, continuing their walk. "Honey you go play on the swing. I have to make a phone call, okay?" Himitsu nods, making her way over to the swing, and sits on it.

Her mum walks over to the bench's, and pulls her phone out, sitting down and calling someone. Her voice was small, but still slightly audible to Himitsu.

Five minutes

Ten minutes

Fifteen minutes

Twenty minutes

Another half an hour passes, and she's still on the phone. (Rip phone bill) Himitsu started to get bored, her swings getting slower, and lacking energy.

She then sees her mum making her way towards her, and kneeling down in front of her. "I'm sorry sweetie, that phone call was long. Here, my apology," she hands her a box of pocky. "Let's go home, okay?" She nods vigorously, holding her mums hand, as she led the way home.

"Himitsu, whenever you eat pocky, remember these moments, okay?" She says to her daughter, as they walk. "Yes, mummy," Himitsu reply's back, smiling.

-end of flashback-

"That's it, I guess..." she sheepishly scratches the back of her head, looking everywhere but her eyes. "Himitsu..." Ochaco reaches a hand out.

She then pounces at her, engulfing her into a huge bear hug. "That was amazing! I'm sorry for asking," she yells, waterfall-like tears streaming down her face, that would probably put Niagara Falls to shame.

"It's okay, at least I shared it with someone. It feels like a giant weight has been lifting of my shoulders. They're kinda aching now," she says, both of them laughing.

Himitsu and Ochaco watched some of the fights, while walked around during others. "I'm gonna go to my bag and get more pocky. Be right back," Ochaco nods, as she waves and turns to walk down a hallway.

Grabbing a box of pocky from the classroom, she makes her way through the hall. sensing a presence in the eery silence, she turns around, then she jumps away from a dark figure. "Who the hell are you?" She sneers at the figure.

"My my, Himitsu. What language. Didn't you're parents teach you better?" The person purred, their voice matching a females.

'Why does she sound so familiar?'

"I asked a question. Who, the hell, are you?" She keeps her stance in defensive, putting stress on her sentence and shoving the pocky box into her pocket, saving it for later. "You know me. You just don't remember me. At least not yet." The lady steps out of the shadows, revealing herself. She was in a skin tight suit, jet black that blended into the shadows. "After all these years, you still love pocky, huh?" She purrs.

"Shut. The hell up." Himitsu was pissed.

Her mask covered her eyes, but showed the lips curved up in a sick grin. "If you want to know who I am, chase me, and no quirks. Fair and square," she turns on her heel and runs, Himitsu immediately chases after that lady, both of them weaving around the twists and turns of the school hallways.

Up and down sets of stairs, both of them still having energy. They continue this cat and mouse game, Himitsu almost slamming into another student, and the lady almost slamming into a wall.

The wild goose chase continues on, until the lady starts to slow down from fatigue. Himitsu takes this chance and pounces, pinning the lady down using her legs. "I got you. Now tell me. Who the hell are you?" The lady grins.

Her pinned down arm disappears under Himitsu and reappears by her face, as she reaches up to her mask. Peeling it off, revealing an oh too familiar face to our Himitsu. "It's nice to see you again," the lady, smiles, but it wasn't a good one. Himitsu couldn't move. Only one word could escape her quivering lips.

'M-mum?"

_
Oh crap, shet just got real. It'll be revealed soon

I'lL sEe YoU nExT tImE!!

-Tori