Mothers day extra

Heh sorry this come out later then Mother's Day. I had so many ideas but just couldn't get around to actually writing them. Also this chapter has no relation to the story, and will be a bit short. I'm gonna rush this chapter so it can come out as close to Mother's Day as it can get, so i apologise is this chappie seems rushed. Enjoy!

-Narrators POV-

It was Mother's Day. UA had a day off, to let their students celebrate the day with their mothers and/or guardians. Himitsu couldn't spend the day with her mother, so she stayed home. Doing absolutely nothing. She lay on the couch, scrolling through and deleting old photos, trying to delete some to save some space on her phone.

When suddenly it rang, scaring the living shit out of her body. She drops her phone onto the couch, her body rolling of the furniture in surprise. She gets up and glares at her phone, seeing the caller ID. Bakag- I mean Bakugou. She swipes the screen, putting the phone to her ear.

________________________

"What do you want?"

"I'm bored. What are you doing?"

"Nothing special. It's Mother's Day, go spend it with your mum."

"We already went out for lunch. I have nothing to do now, she's sleeping and dads at work."

"Well, I don't flipping know, figure something out,"

"Entertain me," Himitsu had a 'wtf' expression.

"The hell do you mean 'entertain me'? What am I a circus to you?"

"What are you going to do then?"

"I'm going somewhere in an hour."

"Where?"

"Somewhere where your business isn't,"

"Shut the hell up and tell me,"

"Fine, I'm going to nanya,"

"Where the fuck is nanya?"

"I give you the full name. Nanya business," she started snickering while Bakugou was screaming curse word.

"If you want to know so bad, then come with me,"

"Whatever. I have nothing to do anyway, I'll be over in an hour."

"See ya then."

Click

_____________________

'Great now he's coming. Screw it my life's already a mess, why not make it worse' she groans to herself, rolling around on the couch. And falling off. She immediately gets up, straightening her clothes before going to her room. She then sits on her bed, here door closed as she puts on a song.

Slowly, she starts to sing along. She remembered when her mother actually liked her singing, before they got obsessed with power.

I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said don't leave me here alone

But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down

You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire

The war outside our door keeps raging on

Hold onto this lullaby even when the musics gone, gone

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down

You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Just close your eyes, you'll be alright

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

The song ended, as she stopped singing. She remembered her mother telling her that her voice sounded like an angels. She didn't even realise that she started crying, until something wet dropped onto her hand. She quickly wiped them away, she looked at the time to see she had fifteen minutes until Bakugou arrived, so she shot up from her bed and got changed.

She wore dark blue skinny jeans with a grey jumper. Shoving her phone in her pocket and grabbing those foldable umbrellas, just as her doorbell rung. Her tears have dried by the time she opens the door, seeing a Hothead standing there, his hands in his pockets. "We going or what?" Is all he says.

Himitsu nods, running back in to grab her backpack, shoving the umbrella inside and going out the door, not forgetting to lock it. "How are we going to get there?" Bakugou asks as they walk down the road. "As you can clearly see, we are walking." She reply's in a matter-of-fact voice.

"Where are we going, anyway?" He asks. "You'll see," is all she says.

-

A while later, the sky starts to turn orangish dark. They make their way through a gate, as Bakugou yells, "why are we at a cemetery!?" "I'm visiting my parents. No shit Sherlock." Her reply was snarky, but he could see that her eyes held sadness. He should've shut up when he had the chance.

They walk for a bit, mostly Bakugou following Himitsu, until they come to a stop. She hands Bakugou the bag, telling him to hold it for her. He couldn't be bothered to protest. She kneels down in between the two gravestones, looking at both of them. "Mum... dad..." she trails off. Bakugou only stood there, eyes widened. "It'll been a while, mum... i.. missed you.. a lot.." she couldn't say anymore.

She starts to cry, tears endlessly streaming down her face. Bakugou doesn't know what to do, he doesn't know how to comfort someone so he just stands there. Rain starts to pour, as the two get dowsed in rain. Her tears fell with the rainwater, gravity pulling them down.

It was silent for a while, only the sounds of Himitsu's whimpers and sobs were heard. until the rain seemed to have stopped above her, she looks up to see Bakugou hold an umbrella over them. He seemed to have grabbed the umbrella from her bag.

She stopped crying, as no more can come out. Getting up, she grabs her bag, putting it on. She ties to grab the umbrella, but he pulls it away from her. "T-thanks," she says. He just nods, as they both walked away from the gravestones.

Himtisu was at her front door, as the rain had stopped. "Thanks for coming, Bakugou," she thanks him. "Whatever. See you tomorrow," he says, walking away. Little did both of them know, one another was smiling to themselves.

_

Maybe it wasn't so short after all. Hope you enjoyed this extra chappie. Also i broke the 'up' arrow key on my keyboard. So thats great.
I'lL sEe YoU nExT tImE!!

-Tori