-Ten-

Again, pretty much everything thats important is probably going to be in the wrong order, and not accurate, so I apologise for that. I'll try to make stuff work out, somehow, but bear in mind it wont be in the correct order, and may not be the same dialogue as the manga/anime. Thank you for understanding. Now on with the chappie.

-Narrators POV-

Himitsu wakes up to a white room. She sits up, struggling a bit from pain as she looks around. It's empty. Well, kinda.

"Oh! You're awake! How are you feeling!" Recovery girl approaches her. She smiles at the short lady. "Oh, Himitsu! It's been so long! You've grown. That's good." She cheers. Himitsu nods and looks out the window.

"Your friends came by before when you were still sleeping. They really seem to worry about you," she says

"Yeah. They really do." Was all Himitsu said back. "You stay and rest Himitsu, I have to go do some paperwork." Recovery girl walks out the door to retrieve the things she needed. Himitsu nods and stares out the window for a bit longer, admiring the trees swaying in the wind as birds enter and exit through the leaves and branches. She taps the window sill, the rhythmic sounds form a beat as she slightly sings a song in a murmur-like voice.

For some weird reason, she feels frustrated. Maybe it's because she thought herself as weak? She couldn't even beat that hand villain. But then again most hero's couldn't even touch him. The sound of the door opening fills the silent room as she turned around to see Kirishima by the door.

"Oh, your not Denki." He finally says after a long silence. "Was that really hard to notice?" She says, slightly irritated. "Wait. Himitsu?" "No, the bloody Easter bunny." She rolls her eyes. "Yep, it's you." He says with a calm face.

"So, what's up?" Himitsu asks in a chill tone. "Nothing much. Midoriya and some of the others came to visit you before," "yeah, Recovery Girl told me. Where are they now? Come to think of it, what time is it?" She asks, wondering while her fingers rested on her lips.

"It's the first period." He says in a matter-of-fact tone. "Wait. Did I stay here for a whole day?" "Yep." It went silent for a second. "You go to class. I'll be there in a bit," she says. He nods and leaves, leaving the room once again silent. "Welp, I'm gonna go see the class! No use staying here!" She flips off the covers and hops off the bed, skipping her way over to 1-A.

On the way, she sees Aizawa, looking like a literal mummy. "Hi, Eraser Head! Glad to see you not dead!"(Oh Shet that rhymed.) He rolls his eyes, which Himitsu couldn't see because of the layers of bandages covering his body. But she could tell he rolled them. "Jeez, you look like you came from Egypt! Shouldn't you rest more?" She asks, slightly worried. "I'll be fine," he responds with a bored tone.

"I knew someone that said that once, and literally two seconds before they tripped and hit their head on the curb," she looks up, remembering back to the time when her dad was teaching her, and tripped over a rock, resulting in his head landing straight on the concrete curb. Ouch. She winced at the painful memory.

"Welp, I'm gonna go ahead and go to class. Cya in a bit Sensei!" She continues to skip to the classroom, the wide hallways giving her space to do so. She then abruptly stops at the door.

She slides the door of her classroom open, to see half the class recking havoc in the said room. "Yo." She casually says, and it goes silent. "Hime-chan!" Izuku runs to her and bombards her with questions, most considered of 'are you okay?' And 'we were so worried!'

She calms him down and looks back at the class. Everyone just stares at her, with looks of shock and surprise. Some even with relief. "Himitsu! How are you even alive?" Mina comes up to her with a smile, hugging her. "Well, gee Thanks, Mina." She says, rolling her eyes. Mina just smiles and hugs her more. "I... need o-oxygen(jeonkook)... Mina.." she struggles to say. Finally, they said girl lets her go.

"Don't crowd in the doorway." A voice comes from behind them. Mina and Izuku jump back in surprise as Himistu just turns around. "Hi Sensei!" "Go to your seat." "Alright!" She walks to her seat, earning a glare from the hothead as she goes. She glares back, but with a sickly sweet smile.

Honestly to half the class that saw it, she looked sinister for a second. The complete opposite of how she acted when she entered the classroom and greeted the teacher. Himitsu plops down onto her seat, staring at the blank board. "Today, you will be deciding your hero names." The class goes wild again, as Himitsu just stares out the window.

She looked down at her desk to see a whiteboard and a pen. 'I guess someone passed them out' she thought to herself. "Write down your hero names onto the board and present it to the class after. Goodnight." Aizawa-Sensei calmly says. "Sweet dreams!" Himitsu yells. Some of her classmates snicker and some giggle.

The door bursts open, to reveal Midnight. The class all stare at her as her big entrance comes to an end. "Hi, Midnight!" Himitsu waves. The said hero looks to her, and runs over, giving her a hug. "You grew up so much! It's been a while Himitsu-Chan!" She says, pinching her cheeks.

"It's great seeing you again Midnight! Still haven't changed a bit. You should go teach the class now," she says. The hero nods and walks to the front, Himitsu still getting stares from the students around her. "What? Did you forget my parents were heroes?" The all nodded, understanding.

"Alright! You kids get fifteen minutes to come up with a hero name. So make use of the time, now start!" A lot of chatter erupted from the students, as Himistu pondered over what her name might be.

_

Idk why I felt like making this a span of two chappies, but I think it'll work out. Kinda.

I'lL sEe YoU nExT tImE!!

-Tori