-fourteen-

-Narrators POV-

"M-mum?"

"Hi sweetie. It's been a while. You've grown," she smiles, watching her daughter frozen in fear. "How? When? Didn't you and dad.." she couldn't finish her sentence.

"It was only your dad. Everything will be explained soon, trust me," "mother, you have to explain!" She yells, her eyes tearing up. "My, but I haven't seen you in years. Can't we catch up?" She asks. She was still frozen. "Alright, I promised I'll answer your question."

"You're dad was the only one that died. You'll find out more soon, trust me. I have to go now, you'll see me again, soon," out of the corner of Himitsu's eye, she sees her mum grab something from from her pocket with her free hand.

She throws the bottle down onto the ground, Himitsu was blinded by the grey smoke that the bottle produced, her grasp suddenly faded through where her mothers arm used to be, and her body falling onto the ground.

The smoke evaporates in the air, gone without a trace. She saw that the window was open. she sat there, crying silently. Until she heard her name.

"Himitsu? Where are you- Himitsu?" She saw Bakugou run down her hallway towards her, and grabbed her shoulders.
She wasn't in the right state of mind. Blocking out all the sounds in the world, her thoughts clouded with questions.

'Didn't she die? How is she alive? Why is she here? How-' her thoughts were interrupted by someone shaking her. "Himitsu, Himitsu wake up!" He yelled, but his voice held concern. "What happened?"

"I.. i saw her. I saw my mum, Katsuki! I saw her! It was really her!" She was blinded by the fact that she wore a villain like costume. "Was it really her?" He asked softly. "Y-you don't believe me?" She asks, worried.

"No, no, I do. I'm glad you found her," she nods, as he hugs her. She cries out all her tears, her joy, and her sadness.

Katsuki's finger glides across her face, wiping her tears. He gives her a soft peck, a sweet one, but it held emotion.

"Come on, lets go watch the festival," she nods, getting up and following his lead to the spectating room.
She watched Katsuki verse Ochaco, and helped Ochaco recover.

Katsuki ended up winning, even though he was strapped to a block of concrete(?) with a muzzle like mask around his mouth. All might put a medal on him as he struggled to rip free, with Himitsu in the crowd laughing so hard.
_
I am so sorry this was so short, shorter then i planned. Wattpad deleted my chapter again, and I'm quite sad. I'm sorry

I'lL sEe YoU nExT tImE!!

-Tori