-Nine-

Heyyy I'm not dead! Isn't it great for me to be back and update? Anyway, the Assessment tasks have toned down from sonic speed to around the average mans running speed. Meaning there's time for another chapter.

-Narrators POV-

"Himitsu, Himitsu wake up," she heard someone call. She slowly blinked her eyes open to se- oh god why is it so bright here. Sunlight hit her face as wild chatter was heard in the background of her thoughts, signalling that they have arrived. She got up and stumbled, still sleepy from the comfortable slumber.

They filed their way out of the bus, with her still dazed after what happened. Everyone admired the scenery, while she was trying not to collapse and sleep again. The group stopped, as she bumped into a figure in front of her. Shouto Torodoki. "Ah- Sorry Torodoki." She apologised. "It's alright." He replied. She almost fell backwards, but his arm looped around her back, catching her from falling. Cliche. Little did she know Bakugou saw the whole thing. He was jealous. But he couldn't admit that, his pride wouldn't let him.

He lets go as she thanked him and walked to Tsuyu and Mina. The conversed for a while, admiring their surroundings and the building they were in. "Oh, I've been here before," Himitsu says as she took in the familiar buildings around her. "Wait you have?!" Mina yells. "Yeah. This place is the USJ. Unseen Simulation Joint. When I was little uncle All Might would take me here to do simple training, before... I moved away." She said, trying to sound uplifted and happy, but her heart says otherwise.

The hero, Thirteen comes and talks about the USJ, introducing it to everyone in 1-A. Himitsu didn't bother listening, cause she knew this place already. After a bit, she turned around to see some dark smoke appear in the middle of the USJ. "Aizawa!! Protect the students," Thirteen yelled, her tone filled with caution. The students huddled together, some with fear on their face and some with eagerness to run at the villains. A man, with hands all over his body, steps out, while another monstrous creature stepped out with him, smoke covering other figures that were in the dark mist.

"Well, the schedule says that the symbol of peace, All might would be here. But I don't see him." The man says as he looked around, seemingly looking for something. Himitsu's seen that face before. Well, not that face because you can't really see that face, but she's seen those hands. Those murderous eyes, eyes of a killer, lusting for blood to spill. She saw as those eyes made contact with her's, and they glare. "Ohh, little Himitsu. I haven't seen you in a while." He purrs.

"What do you mean? Who are you?" She asks. "We tried to take you. Remember? Sadly your parents and police go in the way. Did you really think that car accident... was an accident at all?" He says, smirking. Her eyes then widened, as she realised what he meant. He killed them. He killed her parents. He kidnapped her. He's going to pay. Before she could strike, her arm was grabbed and dragged to the exit she turned and ran with Izuku, but the smoke got to them. "Well, we plan to kill the symbol of peace and take the girl..." that sentence rings in her head. Everything else was blocked out, as she tried to comprehend what was just said.

"Himitsu!" She heard someone yell. She turned around and saw Bakugou's arm reach out to her. Before it could reach her though, she saw him disappear, as darkness covered her vision.

Colours came back to her eyes, as she saw the whole field of the USJ, but as she tried to get up from the ground, her arms couldn't separate from each other. They were tied back. "You'll be a great addition to the villains. Your quirks are powerful, after all." Someone said, emphasising the 's' after quirk. Her eyes never showed fear, but her heart was as full of it. She stared back at the eyes of the man, her vision clouded with eyes. She looked over to the wide area to see students rampaging in every terrain, fighting villains.

"I will never join you." She looked straight into his eyes, glaring as she burnt the rope around her hands, kicked his face sideways, got up and ran. On the way, she saw a bunch of villains, and they all turned and looked at her. "So, who wants to dance with the devil?" And proceeds to demolish every figure in her way. She charged at them as they did the same, dozens of villains colliding with a single girl.

She kicked one in the stomach, him flying back and crashing into another, as she turned to punch a villain sneaking up on her in the face. Dodging a mans arm and burning it only slightly as he yanked back his crispy arm, she turned around and smashed two figures heads together, both falling to the ground, as she zipped the other figures left to the ground by their feet, finally ending it with a violent exhale in their direction, sending a tunnel of blue flames around and through the now burnt men. The fall of the group, unconscious. This continued until her stamina slowly ran out. She stood among fallen bodies of the brave but foolish people that stood in her way,

She was getting tired. She spotted Tsuyu on the ship, with Izuku and Mineta. They were about to be attacked from behind. She tried to scream out to warn them. "Guys! watch ou-" but a hand grabbed her mouth before she could finish. "You're not going anywhere, Hime." He grabbed her body, his hands over her mouth, all his fingers clamped on her face except one, so she doesn't turn into ashes. She knew his quirk was destructive, so she stayed still. "Hime-chan, no!" Izuku called out. Soon many students attention came to her.

He knocked her head hard with his fist, as her vision became blurry and she soon passed out. He carried her back to the portal, her body slung over his arms. However before he could enter the portal, a voice was heard. "Do not fear. For I, am here!" All Might's voice said. Another second went by and he couldn't feel Himitsu's weight on his arm anymore. He looked back to see All might, holding a bruised and hurt Himitsu in his arms, carrying her to safety. Their goal on this intrusion was to get the girl and kill All might, but both seem to have failed.

All might put Himitsu down, and went to fight Nomu, the giant, artificial bird-like monster, while many villains approached Himitsu's body, trying to take her back. All might do not think this through. One villain grabbed her unconscious body and ran back to Kurogiri, the smoke villain that acted as the portal for the league of villains. But his trip was cut short when Bakugou punched him in the face. "DONT TOUCH HER," he screamed, and caught her body as she fell out of the villain's arms, and it seems as though that bad guy has flown to America because of Bakugou. Poor dude. At least he got a free vacation. For the price of probably all his teeth.

He carried her body back and hesitated to give her body to the paramedics when the battle was over. So they let her rest in the school's infirmary instead. Her wounds aren't all that bad. 1-A were all worried if she was okay. The battle was over, with some of the pro hero's and the students wounded.

_

Oooooh, the villains attacked. How do u like this chappie? I suck at remembering stuff so I try to blend in Himitsu's denseness with my stupidity. Example, when Thirteen was talking I forgot what he said so I made her wonder and admire the USJ. Anyway...

I'lL sEe YoU nExT tImE!!

-Tori