-Five-.

-Narrators POV-
Note: Some of the events in this story. So I apologise if it will be a bit... weird. Like me.

Himitsu walks into class. It was a normal day and her walking into a room with Bakugou screaming at Midoriya, who was cowering in his chair. Iida was scolding Bakugou, ahh. All is normal.

"EVERYONE! PLEASE SIT DOWN," ordered Iida. Everyone surprisingly listened. Bakugou actually sat down. But of course, with a sour face.

Aizawa-Sensei walks into class and stands at his desk, "Alright everyone. (I don't remember what he says exactly so I apologise. But I will try and write from memory.) Today you will be deciding something that will change your future." The whole class perks up and stares wide-eyed. "Today, you will be nominating a class president. (I think it was class representative but this sounds... less annoying in my opinion.)

Everyone starts to yell about the idea, saying things like 'I should be it!' And 'how about me?' "Wake me up (inside -oxyjeonkook ) when you are done." Aizawa-Sensei plopped down and slides behind the stand, as silent snores where heard from the yellow caterpillar- I mean Aizawa-Sensei.

"Hey Himitsu! What do you think about this? I think you would be a great class president! What do you think?" Ochaco's bright voice rang out from beside her. Himitsu didn't care for this stuff, so she just laid her head on her arms. "No, I think I'm good. I don't like all that responsibility. So I'd rather not," she answered.

A bright 'okay!' was heard from next to her. She slowly drifted to sleep, before hearing some of the students at the yell her name. She thought they were just teasing her for something. But they actually wanted her to be in charge. But she wouldn't anyway. She shouldn't. So she slept through the whole drama. By then she woke up to the lunch bell. They made their way out to the tables and ate. Himitsu pulled out more pocky and ate. She's self-conscious about her body, so she tries to hide it and eat less. Ochaco filled her in on Midoriya and Momo being class president and deputy. When all of a sudden an alarm like sound rang out.

People around Himitsu started to yell about that being an intruder alarm, and that someone has entered and activated the defensive barrier around UA. Everyone started to freak out and rush in all different directions, mostly to the exit. Himitsu lost Ochaco's hand in the crowd and was carried into a hard and steady object. Bakugou's chest. (And here comes the fangirling xD) "Oi, What do you think you're doing?" He whispered, annoyed as they were pushed to the wall. Even his arms couldn't hold him from crushing her petite figure. She whispered a 'sorry' and tried to push herself up, but couldn't. Bakugou's weight slightly crushed her, but nothing she couldn't handle. Her parents used to put bricks on her back as she did push-ups.  But she wasn't used to it being on her chest.

The crowd kept on coming, as the moment felt like forever. Bakugou's head lay next to Himitsu's, slightly above, if she was any taller, his head would be on her shoulder. His right leg between hers, his left to the side and his knees on the wall. She blushed furiously and he did too. Given the situation, they can't move because of the STILL MOVING CROWD behind them. Seconds felt like years. They could feel each other's heart beats, pounding against each other's chest. Then she remembered. She forgot to button up her shirt in the morning, and they both just noticed now. 'Are you trying to seduce me, WOMAN?' He thought to himself. She just turned into more of a tomato.

She could feel his lips brush against her cheek, as she turned her head sideways, unable to see his face. She thought that he wouldn't blush because she why would he be interested in her (well you thought wrong), but his red ears proved otherwise. Though she was too dense to notice, he was flushed with red too. But it ended when Iida made an announcement. She was thinking too much, none of Iida's words entered her head. 'Wh-what just h-happened? Did he just... k-kiss me? God, what's happening to me.' She asked her self, a million thoughts ran through her head.

Everyone calmed down and made their way to class. Bakugou was still trying to process what just happened. 'Did I... JUST KISS THAT BRAT?! IT WAS ON THE CHEEK, BUT WHAT THE FU-' his thoughts were interrupted by the door slamming open, he didn't even realise he was walking to class the whole time. He had been following Himitsu to class, and she just opened the door. They made their way to there seats, them being silent as the whole class conversation about what just happened. It seems that no one saw their incident. And she hopes it stays that way.

Both of the teens were still dazed, even when they sat down. Both of their faces still the same as a tomato, as they try to listen to the people around them, but their thoughts were way too loud. When a romantic story about two teens, one too dense to notice, and one to arrogant to admit their feelings towards each other, it would always equal a drama filled with action and romance. I find that hilarious.

Midoriya then renounced his position as class president, as he gave it to Iida. He was overjoyed and very happy at the action and was looking forward to leading the class. Class ended with a bell going off, as the students filed out of class and eventually out of school.

Himitsu made her way home, trying not to think of what happened. But, that was kind of impossible when the guy that caused the incident walks the same way as her. The walked side by side, but with a gap between them. When Himitsu made it to her door, Bakugou turns the corner that wasn't far from her. "You enjoyed it, didn't you?" She questioned silently. But he heard. He couldn't admit that he was aroused by her, but he couldn't deny it either.

_

Yass me done. The ending got cut off when I checked if my editor edited the unedited chapter, to see if the unedited chapter was edited yet, the ending was gone. :( but I rewrote it. :) still sad that it changed because I couldn't remember though. :/ but at least I got it done. :D okay okay I'm done.
I'lL sEe YoU nExT tImE!!

-Tori