-Fifteen-

-Narrators POV-

Weeks past from the sports festival, and everything was normal in 1-A. Classes were going as normal, and the recess bell rings. Everyone files out to the cafeteria place, and sitting in their respective tables. Himitsu, of course was sitting with her group and eating pocky.

"Hey guys, wanna see something funny?" She asks them. The nod, waiting for her. She grabs a fresh pocky from the box, snaps the tip of and throws it across the cafeteria, hitting someone.

Hitting someone like Katsuki. He slowly turns around, looking down at the piece of pocky and up to see the only person directly across from him sitting normally and chatting like nothing happened. Though Izuku is kinda freaking out over what she did, and the other three are holding back laugh.

He gets up abruptly and marches over to her, stopping right behind her. "Himitsu... why the hell did you do that?" He glares. She turns around, saying "i dont know what you're talking about," only a small smile on her face.

"Shut the hell up. You're the only person with pocky here." She looks down, grabs the pocky bag out of the box, quickly throws it at his face and running off the bag of the edible pocky. "TO HELL WITH YOUR POCKY" he chases after her, but loses her after a couple twists and turns of the cafeteria tables, and her hiding behind one of them.

Ochaco, Mina, Izuku and Iida were all silently Laughing at how stupid the situation is. The two were now in the empty hallways of the school, Himitsu slowing down from fatigue, but Katsuki still looking like bullet bill from Mario. He catches up to her and tackles her over, both of them rolling a few meters then stopping, him on top of her.

"Katsuki what the fuck was that?" She asked, breathless. "She'll the hell up, you started it with the pocky." "Now you sound like a bickering three year old, that got into a fight with some other kid at the park," then she proceeds to mock his 'you started it' in a childish tone.

He leans down and connects his lips to hers, as they share a time of bliss for a moment. Their lips move in sync, almost as if they were made to fit with each other. Like two puzzle pieces, as they say. He started getting a bit rough, his teeth grazing her lips.

Then the bell rang. Both of them knew the hallway would have a wave of students in around .5 seconds, so they quickly got up and walked to their class.

-

The day went by quick, both of them replaying that moment in their head and blushing once in a while during the day. Students would frequently ask them if they're okay, and she'd reply with "Yeah I'm good," when he would either say "yeah," or "shut the hell up, dipshit". Probably the latter. Yeah, definitely the latter.

They both walked each other home, both of them enjoying each other's presence. It was a silent bliss, but also having a few jokes and laughs. These were the times Himitsu doesn't ever want to forget. Especially Katsuki's rare smile.

They walk home together, enjoying each other's company. "Hey, what would happen, if some random family took me in, and I belong to them?" She asks out of the blue.

"You enjoy living by yourself, don't you?" He asks back. "Yeah, but it's kinda boring," "you don't belong to anyone." He says to her, as they continue to walk in silence.

"You don't belong to anyone but me." He whispers, walking slightly in front of her. But she heard, and she smiled.

"Thanks, Katsuki,"

_

A bit of a fluff chapter.

Okay you can skip this bit but it's the school holidays, and a poster was due on the first day of school, and I'm not the type of person to take homework home and do it right away, i would leave it and let it pile for like a week if it wasn't due and would cram and do it all in a span of like 4 hours. So the poster was a partner project, and me and my partner couldn't meet on the holidays, and i had all the resources to do the poster, so i did the whole thing.

Then realise it was a partner thing, and my partner pretty much did nothing except half the questions, and i typed them and printed them. And did everything else. So now what.

I dont want to be a bad friend and give her no credit (even though she didn't do anything) if you know who I'm talking about (because i know one or two of you readers irl) please don't tell her, i don't want to be mean, i already feel bad and her knowing will make it worse. I just wanted to vent. Welp, thanks for reading even though you probably skipped this.

Idk why i said this, i just wanted too. Looking at it now i probably sound over dramatic, but wHaT cAn yOu dO??

Well,

I'lL sEe yOu nExT tImE!!!

-Tori