Not a Party Person

"Who even throws party's anymore? Seriously, I thought people stopped throwing them when we were in school." I said as I exited Derek's car and walked towards a massive house. The music was obnoxiously loud and I could smell the alcohol a mile away.

"Just focus on the plan will you." Derek said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm just saying. It's so cliché, popular girl throws a party that only the cool kids get invited to, while the rest of us sit at home and read while contemplating why we have no friends." I said as we approached the back yard and stood by the fire pit. I looked around at the teenagers that surrounded us. Half of them were dancing, if you could call it that, and the other half were too drunk to even walk correctly.

"You had friends, plus I always asked if you wanted to go with me and you always said no." Derek said as he looked over at me.

"I had you and Laura, that was it." I said as I noticed Scott, the new Beta, walk out of the house with the Argents daughter.

"Sorry you had such a rough high school experience." Derek said sarcastically as he looked behind us at a dog who had started barking at the both of us.

"I'm sure you are." I said as I rolled my eyes. The plan was to get Scott as far away from Allison as possible, because one of two things could happen; he could end up killing her since this is his first full moon. Or two she could end up killing him because of her family's little hobby.

An erratic heartbeat caught my attention I towards Scott as he put his hands on his head and walked into the house leaving Allison to follow.

"Time to see if the plans going to work." I said as I started walking towards the front of the house just in time to see Scott getting in his car and speeding away. Allison stood in the driveway staring at the spot where Scott just left.

"Allison" Derek said, "I'm a friend of Scott's, my names Derek."

She looked at him oddly. I sighed and walked closer to her. "Hi, I'm Aria" I said as I stuck my hand out for her to shake. She looked at it then back at me then grasped my hand and shook it.

"I've known Scott for a long time, I used to babysit him and Stiles when they were younger. I'm a friend of their families" I said as I let go of her hand.

"Oh, well it's nice to meet you Aria" she said as she looked around. "Sorry to leave but I have to find a ride home." she said as she began to walk back into the house.

"We can give you a ride to your house. We were leaving anyways." I said and shrugged my shoulders. We had to get Scott's attention and I had a plan on how to.

"Oh no I couldn't ask you to do that, I don't want to trouble you." Allison said as she looked between me and Derek.

"I promise it's fine, we don't mind, right Derek?" I asked as I looked over at him. He nodded his head in response. She got in the backseat of the car and we headed off in the direction of her house.

****************

I grabbed Allison's jacket out of the backseat and me and Derek walked into the deepest part of the woods and hung it on a branch. A way to get Scott's attention.

"You gotta admit that this was a smart idea." I said as I looked around the darkened woods, a layer of fog had begun to cover the forest floor. The moon was shining so bright it made everything look blue.

"I will not." Derek said as he too looked around, using his werewolf hearing to try and listen for Scott.

"Where is she?" Scott's voice rang from behind us, we turned around to face him.