Who's Cousin Miguel?

The tires of Derek's car squealed as I took a sharp left, I shifted into the next gear and pushed the gas pedal down as far as I could. Quickly glancing in the rear view mirror I seen the Argents SUV close behind us, my brother quickly turned around glancing at the approaching vehicle.

"Faster?" I asked glancing back at him and Scott. They both whipped their heads around and nodded.

"Much Faster."

I pressed my lips together in a thin line and shifted gears again pressing the gas pedal all the way to the floor. I took a sharp right, causing the boys to slide in the back seats. Stiles and Scott looked out the back window once again, I glanced in the mirror and seen that the Argents had gained on us and were right on our tail.

"Uhh Aria... I don't think you're understanding the concept of a car chase." Stiles exclaimed as he glanced between me and the window.

"Stiles if I go any faster I'll kill us."

"Well if you don't go any faster they're going to kill us!" Scott said worriedly from the back seat.

I sighed and looked out the rear view mirror, I shook my head and shifted gears going as fast as the car would let me. Both of the boys glanced out the window checking to see if we had gained any speed on the Argents.

"They're gone." Stiles said in astonishment and confusion. I furrowed my brows as he reached over the seat and grabbed the radio that was sitting in the passengers seat.

"All units suspect is on foot and headed into the iron works." My dads voice rang out. All three of us looked at each other before I quickly took a left and headed towards the old building.

We arrived in time to see Chris Argent with a crossbow pointed at Derek who had his arm over his eyes, I assumed he was recovering from a flash arrow. I sped up and abruptly stopped the car and reached over and opened the passenger door.

"Get in!" I yelled as Derek quickly got to his feet and ran over to the car. He barely got the door shut when I began to drive away, bullets began to hit the car each one ricocheting off the doors.

"What part of laying low don't you understand dumbass?!" I exclaimed as I punched Derek in the arm without taking my eyes off the road.

"Damn it I had him!" He exclaimed angrily.

"Who the Alpha?" Stiles asked poking his head in between the two front seats.

"Yes! He was right in front of me and the freaking police showed up." Derek said.

"Woah, they're just doing their job." Stiles and I said simultaneously coming to the defense of our father. Derek raised both brows accusingly and looked at the boys.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!" Derek exclaimed looking back at Scott angrily.

I looked at Scott in the rear view mirror and seen him shrug his shoulders before answering.

"Can we seriously get past that?! I made a dumbass mistake I get it."

"Alright!" Stiles said flailing his arms around cutting all further conversation. "How did you find him?" He said looking over at Derek. Derek looked at both boys and shook his head, I knew he wasn't exactly ready to trust these two with any sort of information yet.

They both looked over at him in disbelief. Scott scoffed, "can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" He asked.

"Yeah, the both of us." Stiles said poking his head in between Derek and I once again.