Night School

The silence in the car was laying on my skin like poison and the ringing in my ears was deafening. A sigh escaped my lips, cutting into the silence like a knife. I looked in the backseat and seen Deaton tied up in the most uncomfortable position. I rolled my eyes and scoffed under my breath.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on with you?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest and raising both eyebrows at Derek. He just looked at me out of the corner of his eye, not bothering to answer.

I closed my eyes and sighed slowly, pushing the anger back down that was starting to bubble in my chest.

"Derek... I'm trying really hard to not punch you in the throat." I said opening my eyes and glaring at him. "Will you please tell me why you've been ignoring me?"

I continued to glare at him, my eyes burning holes in the side of his head. I was about to interrogate him again when I seen headlights in the distance. I sighed in relief and got out of the car as fast as I could. My brother and Scott got out of the jeep and opened up the back, grabbing a pair bolt cutters.

"Why do I have the feeling that whatever idea you conjured up is going to go horribly wrong?" I said as I walked over to the boys. Both of them jumped, Stiles held his hand over his heart as he let out a sigh of relief once he realized it was me.

"Will you stop doing that?" Stiles asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders in response.

"Because it might." Scott said getting back on track.

"But we're still gonna do it?"

"Can you think of something better?" Scott asked looking back and forth from Stiles and I.

"Well personally I'm a fan of ignoring the problem until it goes away." Stiles said holding his arms out. 

I bumped my shoulder with his, "must be a Stilinski thing." I told him. Derek pulled the car up and parked behind Stiles jeep and got out.

"Just make sure we can get in." Scott said before walking over to him. Stiles had the bolt cutters in his hands as he walked over as well, leaving me to trail behind.

"Where's my boss?"

"He's in the back." Derek said annoyed, both boys looked in the back window.

"Oh, he looks comfortable." Stiles said sarcastically. Scott grabbed him by the back of his jacket and start walking towards the front entrance of the school.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

They looked back at me then at Derek. "You said I was linked with the Alpha." Scott said and turned around and began walking again. "I'm gonna see if you're right."

"Don't do anything too stupid." I said. I walked back over to the jeep and leaned against the back of it, I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath.

Derek came over and leaned against the back of the jeep as well. "Are you ready to tell me what's bothering you now?" I said not bothering to open my eyes.

I could feel his gaze on me, I slowly opened my eyes and looked over at him. He quickly looked away, acting as if he wasn't just staring at me.

"Okay you know what." I said crossing my arms over my chest and turning to face Derek. "This silent treatment, or whatever the hell it is, is seriously getting on my last nerve. Look whatever I may have done, which I know I haven't done anything," I said sarcastically, "if it made you upset or angry at me then I'm sorry. I can't have you being angry at me for no reason Der.... I can't have my best friend hating me."