Disconnected

I leaned on the back of a car in a parking garage waiting for Scott, Derek's idea was to surprise train him, which means we're going to scare the shit out of Scott. Things are still weird between Derek and I, he still won't look at me, when he does talk to me it's only one words answers, and he's keeping his plans from me until literally the day he decides to do them. It's like we've become disconnected. Even after our talk in the woods yesterday he was still acting strange.

Every time I try to tell him something or explain something to him he just flat out ignores me. I'm starting to get annoyed.

My ears picked up the telltale heartbeat of Scott, I peaked around the front of the car and sure enough there he was looking like a lost puppy. He dropped the grocery bags and clicked the button on his car keys for the alarm. He held the keychain in the air and pressed the button once again. This time an alarm went off, on the floor above us.

He sighed and reached down to pick the bags back up, before he could pick them up a bottle of milk rolled under the car I was currently leaned up against. I smirked to myself as I got an idea.

I grabbed the bottle with my claws and punctured three perfect holes in the side of it, the milk leaking everywhere, and rolled it back to him.

I stood up and walked around the back of the car, my shadow getting lost against the back windows. I heard Scott's heartbeat pick up as he came to the realization that he wasn't alone. He quickly turned around and ran as fast as he could away from me.

I chased after him using my supernatural speed as leverage. I could feel a presence behind me I didn't have to look to know who it was. Derek picked up his pace and ran in front of me. Scott was continually looking behind up to see what was chasing him.

Scott turned a corner and ran towards a group of cars. I was trailing behind Derek when I noticed I couldn't see Scott anymore, I stopped in my tracks and looked around, when I didn't catch sight of him I strained my ears and searched for his heartbeat.

It didn't take long before I heard it's erratic beats. I took off running again when all of the car alarms started going off at once. I furrowed my brows in confusion but then realized what Scott was doing. Maybe he wasn't as bad at this as I thought he was.

I slowed my pace as I once again strained my ears to find his heartbeat, I was about to turn to Derek and ask him if he heard anything when a ringtone sounded through all of the noise. I smirked to myself and made my way towards Scott, guess he wasn't as smart as I thought he was.

As soon as Derek and I were behind Scott we grabbed him by his jacket and slammed him onto the hood of a car.

"You're dead." I said

********************
"What the hell was that?!" Scott yelled as we walked through the parking garage, his voice echoing off the walls.

"I said I was going to teach you." Derek said looking back at him. "I didn't say when."

"You scared the crap out of me!"

"That was the point." I said the same time Derek said "not yet."

"O-Okay but I was fast right?" Scott said looking over at me with a pleading look hoping that I'd tell him what he wanted to hear.

"Not fast enough." I said shrugging my shoulders and giving him an apologetic look.

"But the car alarm thing that was smart right?"