Part 3:

Part 3

Sofia's POV)

Days went by and became weeks. Harry and I spend plenty of time together and it felt just like before. I never mentioned and he never mentioned Lola ever again. Sometimes she called while we were hanging out. But he always said to her that now wasn't a good time and that he was going to call her later. 

It was the day before school started and we were lying on my bed.

"Let's watch a movie to get our mind of the horrible day of tomorrow." 

"Sure, I know which one you're going to propose." 

"Shut up, you can at least pretend that I surprise you." He pretended to sound hurt.

"Yes, Sure I want to see a movie! Which one do you want to see?" I tried to sound really over excited and he laughed. 

"You haven't watched many movies since I was away right?"

"No, not really." I used to love movies but that was something Harry and I always did together.

"Have you seen the last Harry Potter's? Twilight? Or Hunger Games?" 

"My world hasn't really stopped just because you went away, you know." 

"I know."

"Of course I have seen Harry Potter!" I said.

"How about Twilight?"

"Only read the books... Or heard them." we laughed. 

"So are we going to watch it?" he sounded really excited. "It's not so very good but you're like a century behind if you haven't seen it." 

"I have seen it, last night... In my dreams." 

"That means we're going to watch it right?" 

"Yes, your dumbass."

"Me?! Speak of yourself." he said and hit me with a pillow. That was the beginning of a long pillow-fight. 

I've tried to let my feelings go but everyday they grew stronger and stronger.

After the movie we both fell asleep in my bed. When I woke I had my head on something warm. I was lying with my head on Harry’s chest. I could feel his hand in my hair. It was nice but embarrassing and totally inappropriate since he had a girlfriend. I didn’t know if he still was asleep but he breathed so slow that I guessed he still was. I moved away as fast as I could but as gentle as possible so that he wouldn’t wake up.

When I’ve moved away I could hear him taking a deep breath. He was waking up and I lay down as far from him as possible.

“Did we fall asleep?” He asked with a really husky voice. He sounded a bit confused. “How much is the clock?”

“Yes we fell asleep. I reached for my phone somewhere on my nightstand. I pressed some buttons.

“It’s 6:32 am.” A voice said from my phone. I could feel Harry sit up and stretch.

“You’ve got it so much easier than the blind people had for 100 years ago.” He said and we laughed a little bit. “I need to go home; I’ll pick you up later.”

“Okay, thanks.” I said and I heard him go away.