Part 8:

Sofia’s POV)

Of course my dream was in the back of my head all day long. But I just ignored it because I wanted to have the best time I could possibly have.

After a day in town we all went back to our houses. All of us were getting ready for the night out. For some reason I was ready first and I ended up sitting and waiting. I managed to fall asleep sitting up even though I wasn’t really tired. I dreamt the same scene again, someone died, I just couldn’t see who it was. A huge rock fell from the sky and hit a person. What was all that about? Rocks couldn’t fall from the sky, unless if it was an apocalypse.

When Harry woke me up I was sweaty, it felt as if I had fever.

“Sofia?!” He sounded really worried. “I’ve been trying to wake you for five minutes! You slept really heavy. Are you okay?”

“I fine.” I answered.

“I’m not letting you go out tonight.” Harry said and sounded really certain.

“Stop it Harry! I’m just a little bit tired you can’t tell me what I shouldn’t do.” I know he just was looking out for my best but he never acted like this before. I didn’t want to worry him more so I just acted like everything was fine.

We ended up having really fun all night long. Louis and Liam held their promises they were always by my sides holding me. A lot of people recognized them and they talked a lot with many. At one point Louis was trying to force me to dance but I refused. We came home at like 2am the next morning and all of the boys crashed in my house again. They were all a bit drunk except for Harry who decided to be the driver.

I woke up at 12 am from another nightmare. I was the only one awake but I immediately woke Harry up. He sat up quickly.

“What is it?” He asked.

“Your sister… Gemma… we need to save her.”

 “What? What happened?” He said very loud and I could hear some of the boys waking up.

“Some how she going to end up in the middle of a fight and she are going to get really hurt.”     

“When is this happening?” Harry asked.

“I don’t know for sure, it was still light out and I believe it was around 4-5 pm.” I hesitated.

“We need to leave now!”

“Were you going?” Louis asked confused as he just woke up.

“Sofia and I need to leave for the day. We’ll be back tonight, maybe.” Harry said and I could hear him getting dressed. “C’mon Sofia, hurry up.”

“Harry I can’t tell you if it’s really going to happen.”

“It’s my sister; I’m not taking any chances.”

“You’re going to see Gemma?” Louis asked.

“Can someone tell me what a hell’s going on?” Liam asked.

“Yes and no. There are just some things we need to leave unsaid.” Harry answered.

“Sofia? Please?” Liam tried.

“I’m so sorry guys that you only got a limited time together with Harry, but he wouldn’t do this if it wasn’t important. And he would tell you if he could.” I tried to explain.

We left home without eating breakfast and Harry started to drive. Gemma had started college in London, a four hour drive away.

“Gemma, I’m not trying to be an overprotective brother, I wouldn’t ask you if it wasn’t important. Please stay away from the streets and I know you’ve been planning on going out with your friends to eat later today. But please… please stay home instead. It’s life or death.” Harry said as he got to Gemma’s voice mail.

We didn’t speak much to each other. We had the radio on but Harry wasn’t singing like he usually did. We stopped to but some breakfast that we ate in the car. After what seemed as forever we finally was at Gemma’s apartment. Harry told me it was 4.02. Just as I could hear Harry’s heavy and fast heartbeats someone opened the door.

“Harry? Sofia? What are you doing here?” She sounded really surprised.

“Thank god.” Harry said and I could hear them hug.

“Way to freak me out with that phone-call Harry.” She said as she hugged me too.

“I’m sorry it was needed, but you did what I said?” Harry asked.

“Yeah, I don’t know why but I did.”

“Good.”

“So does this have something to do with Sofia’s visions or whatever?” Gemma guessed that there was something wrong with me and she didn’t like it, she thought I was lying. I mean we were friends and all but a part of her didn’t like a part of me.

“Kind of.” Harry said and then started to talk about all kinds of other stuff. Gemma cooked us some food and as we were eating Harry read an article from his phone out-loud.

“Outside a restaurant in the centre of London a big fight occurred around four o’clock this afternoon. It started as a fight within a motorcycle gang but more people got involved and at least 10 people went to the hospital after being stabbed with knifes. Most of the people who got injuries were the persons inside the restaurant who was on their way out. Police got to the place before everything got way out of hand.”

“Can I see?” Gemma asked. Harry showed her the article. “No way! That’s the restaurant we were going to!”

“See.” Harry said to her.

We were offered to stay the night but we were both anxious to go home to the rest of the band.

“I know you doubted your gift for a while there.” Harry said. “That’s why I read the article to you.”

“I changed faith today...” I said, thinking about today’s events.

“Yes, you did. You knew all along you could do something about faith. But doing so comes with a lot of responsibility. You can’t be superman.”

“I don’t like changing things, because once I’ve changed one thing it might lead up to something worse. In my dream only one person got hurt, Gemma. Now, many, many more were injured and it’s on my hands. This is the first and last time I’ll try doing anything to change faith.”

“I understand your decision; you don’t have to be superman because of your gift.”