Part 5:

Harry’s POV)

When I woke the next morning I've only slept for a couple of hours. But I had made up my mind. I went upstairs and found Lola getting dressed in my room. I waited outside until she was finished. 

"We need to talk." I said and ordered her to sit down on a chair. 

"Are you going to apologize for rejecting me?" 

"No..." I started. "I don't love you and I think I never had. That's not fair to you or me, so I'm going to end things."

"You're joking? It's because of that blind girl right?" 

"That "Blind Girl" is still my FRIEND." I said loud and clear. "You could get the privilege of being my friend too if you stopped being so mean to people. This you are not the one I fell in love with." 

"You're going to come back to me one day." she said. She rose and started throwing the clothes back into her suitcase. 

"I can leave you by the airport if you want to." 

"Fine." she said. She was mad and I didn't blame her. She came expecting a week filled with love. Instead she got this. I decided that it was best if went separate ways. 

"I'll be back in 10 to see if you're ready." I said and walked out. 

Sofia's POV) 

I didn't like Lola and it was obvious she didn't like me either. I guess she felt threatened by me for some reason. Yesterdays meeting had been nothing but awkward. From what I've seen from my dreams she was nothing but fake, she hides her natural beauty under layers of makeup and maybe you could throw in some plastic-surgery. 

I heard their fight on their way to Harry’s house through the window and I was glad Harry was taking my side but I was sad for him that it didn't work out with his girlfriend. I actually hoped they would make up and that she would realize that she should appreciate Harry's love.

I was getting dressed when I suddenly heard someone come up the stairs. I just pulled my shirt over the head when he came in. I could smell him; it was Harry. He didn't say anything; he just walked right up to me and placed his arm around my waist. Then he kissed me...

Of course I was very chocked by his sudden kiss but I managed to get it together and kiss him back. It was amazing. I'd been wanting for that moment since he came back. I placed my hands in his hair and I could feel his familiar curls I had only seen in my dreams. He moved his hands over my back. I wanted more.

But he pulled away and just walked out. I was left with question-marks over my head. Why didn't he say anything? Why did he suddenly kiss me? Had he broken things with Lola? Did he want us to be together like I wanted us to? 

A few weeks later:

I didn't know that he broke up with Lola until he came home by himself later on the afternoon of the day he kissed me. I thought he might have broken up with her to be with me but Harry didn't mention the kiss and it made me a bit confused. I was sure of that it had been him in my room, nobody else smelled as good as him. So why didn’t he mention it? Had he realized that he didn’t felt that way about me after the kiss? He was acting different with me and sometimes in school he even ignored me and hung out with others that didn’t want to know me.

That wasn't the only thing I was getting worried about. I was wondering why I didn't know about the kiss before it happened. Before I always dreamt of the most excited moments of the day… but my dreams were getting weird; they were no longer the same vision of the next day. It started to look more like nightmares. I was worried but I didn't tell Harry since things between us had change and it felt awkward to talk about private stuff.

Since both he and I needed to get our mind of things, I was planning a surprise together with his mum and my mum.

We got home from school one day and we walked up to my house together, we’ve been planning to do some homework together.

"I've got a surprise for you." I said as we almost were there. 

"You have? What?" He asked me and sounded pretty excited, he always liked surprises, big or small. 

"I haven't even seen if myself yet. Your mum left it here while we were in school." I said.

"I want to know what it is!" he said and started to walk faster, pulling me with him. "Where is it?"

"It’s inside." We got through the door and I heard Harry walking right inside with his dirty shoes.

"Haaarry!" someone shouted and I heard some people come running through the house. 

"Louis?" Harry asked before he saw who it was. Then he saw them. "Louis!" Harry called again and I could hear them hug, because they hit each-other softly on their backs. 

"You missed the rest of us too, I hope." Someone else said with an Irish accent, which I thought must have been Niall.

Once they greeted and hugged Harry, they started to talk to me.

"Sorry, you must be Sofia. I'm Liam." He said and one second later I could feel his warm arms wrapped around me.

"Let's see now, you're supposed to be the responsible and smart one?" I asked. They laughed.

"Sure, if that's what my fans call me." He said. 

Someone else came forward. 

"Hi, love, nice to meet you." It was the Irish accent again.

"You're Niall." I said.

"And who am I?" he asked while hugging me.

"If I remember right, you're the cute and funny one." 

"I'm the funny one!" Louis protested. 

"You're hilarious one Louis", I said.

"Thanks, babe." he said. "I've got a blind-joke, wanna hear it?" 

"I don't think this is the right moment." Harry said, trying to protect me.

"No it's okay, go one tell me the joke." I said, Louis put his arm around my neck. 

"What did the blind boy say to his girlfriend when he picked her up for their date?" He asked and no one answered. "Niall?" he asked. 

"Oh jeez, I don't know." Niall answered.

"You LOOK very beautiful tonight." Louis burst in to laughter but everyone else didn't. 

"Lou, that was like the worst joke ever." Liam said. 

"Just because you've got no sense of humour," Louis said back, I swear he was pouting.

"Isn't Zayn with you?" I asked because I never heard him speak. 

"I'm here." Zayn said and came up to me and hugged me.

"Wow, you really are the quiet one." I said and everybody started to laugh.