Part 7:

Sofia’s POV)

We had really fun together that night. The boys were talking everything that happened while they were apart and memories from tours. All of them made sure that I was a part of every conversation. They brought out a guitar and they all were singing in my living room. That was the best night of my life so far.

When we were going to bed everyone just assumed that Harry and I were going to share bed. Maybe it was because it was naturally or maybe they thought that we were together. Louis and Liam slept on the couch in my room that you could make in to a big bed. Niall and Zayn took my parents bedroom right across the hall.

Everyone was still talking to each other for a while after we all went to our beds. I was the one sleeping next to the wall and I tried to stay as close as possible to it. A half hour later it was totally quiet. Someone was already snoring loud. I tried to relax and moved out from the wall. I ended up very close to Harry. His arm was touching mine and it made me a bit nervous. I had never wanted anyone more. He was right there in my reach but I just didn’t dare to make a move. Obviously I wasn’t good enough for him.

After trying to match Harry’s calm breaths I finally fell asleep.

Harry’s POV)

I could see her eyes shining in the dark. They were looking at me. She probably thought that I was asleep. But I weren’t, I was staring right into her eyes. It was killing me everyday since that kiss. Why did I just walk out from her room after our kiss? Why were those three words so hard to say? They’re so easy to say when you don’t mean them with all of your heart. I was dying to kiss her.

When I woke up all of the boys already was awake. Niall and Zayn were sitting on the edge of the couch. Niall had a big sandwich in his hand, typical him. Sofia was still asleep. She was kicking and mumbling in her sleep.

“No… plea…se… don’t … die.” She mumbled, she sounded really worried. A tear fell from her eye. She wasn’t still for a second. Everybody stared at her.

“Does she always do that?” Zayn asked me.

“No.” I answered. I was worried; Sofia always was calm in her sleep. And she never said anything about someone dying. What was going to happen today?

I couldn’t stand seeing her face; it looked as if she was in pain. I tried to wake her up calmly. It took almost as minute until I was able to wake her.

“Are you okay?” I asked her worried like I’ve never been before.

“Yes, why wouldn’t I?” She asked and sounded very tired.

“I think you were having a nightmare.” I said.

“It was nothing I’m fine.”

Everyone got ready and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Everybody let Sofia’s nightmare go but I couldn’t forget so when we were alone I talked to her about it.

“Who’s going to die?” I asked her.

“Nobody, why?” She asked, she didn’t sound worried at all so I guess she was lying.

“Your dream. Someone was dying.”

“I don’t remember the dream. The dreams I don’t remember may not have anything to do with reality.” She said and now I knew she was lying. “Let it go.” She begged.

We all ate breakfast together. Sofia was acting the same way as always – she laughed a lot and made tons of jokes together with the boys. Instead I was the one sitting quiet. I had a lot on my mind.

“So what are we going to do today?” Liam asked.

“I want to see the town!” Niall almost screamed.

“Chill, Niall, there’s not much to see.” Sofia answered. “But maybe we can all hang out around town during the day.”

“What about tonight?” Liam asked.

“We can go out!” Louis proposed. Everybody seemed excited.

“I’m a blind girl.” Sofia said.

“So what? We can see, we won’t lose you. I promise.” Louis said.

“Yeah, let’s just go out and have a really great time.”

“I’m not sure that’s such a great idea.” I said, I was worried about Sofia.

“Stop it; she’s going to be fine.” Liam said.

No Liam I am not so sure about it, I thought.

During the day we went around in town and we ate at the town’s best restaurant. It was really fun to spend time with the boys. Before, during four years we spend almost every single day together.

The boys took really good care of Sofia. She seamed like she had a great time and I started to believe Sofia; maybe no one wasn’t going to die… I did my best to have fun but I kept feeling like something was going to go really wrong.