Part 9:

Sofia’s POV)

The rest of ride we drove during silence until I couldn’t stand it anymore.

“Harry, why am I not good enough?” I asked. A minute went by. No answer, no reaction at all. Suddenly I could feel the car slowing down. He opened the door and stepped outside. He came around and opened my door as well. I walked out, leaning my body against the car.

“When have I or anyone else ever said that to you?” He asked while he grabbed my hands. He sounded very serious, almost angry.

“You don’t have to say it. The way you’ve been acting the last month have been speaking for you.” I said. 

"Nothing has spoken for me it's just me that's been keeping my mouth shut because I can't say what I feel." 

"What do you feel?" I asked. "Tell me now!" 

"I'm in love with you. You know those moments before I left for X-factor when it felt like something was going to happen?" I remembered them very clearly and I nodded. "Well I managed to ignore them for 4 years and I almost thought it would be gone until I came back. I was wrong because I just fell in love all over again. But I did know how to make a move. If only you could see the way I look at you." 

"The kiss, wasn't that a sign of that I wanted you too?" 

"No, you looked so surprised. I never managed to surprise you before so I guessed that was a bad thing."

"You caught me off guard Harry, I didn't have a dream about it. I enjoyed every second of that kiss. Have you only been waiting for me to make a move? You don't think I've been scared to do that? Afraid that you would reject me..." I could help almost being a little bit angry.

"I thought you would know my feelings since I was the one starting to kiss you." 

"But for me you could have been just anyone. I didn't see you and you could have been really drunk. Or you could have only done it to piss Lola of."

"I thought you had a vision about it."

"No I..." He placed his hand around my face and then he pressed his lips against my lips and stopped me from continuing. He moved a step forward and pushed me gently towards the car. 

"Let’s not fight over such a pointless thing." He said against my lips. The kiss continued. He moved his hands lower towards my hips. His body pressed up against mine. In that moment my heart was beating so fast. This was our second kiss and just like the first time I wanted more. I bit my lip when he moved away from me. 

"We need to get back it's getting late." 

We got back into the car and he held my hand all the way back. After about one hour we stopped and got out. I imagine all the boys would come and attack us with greetings and hugs but they never came. As we walked up to the house and inside I noticed that we were in Harry's house and not mine. But I didn't say anything about it. 

I've got in the shower first and then Harry went in to the bathroom. I lay down on his bed and waited for him to be done. It had been a pretty long day, a lot had happened. But I was happy. My dream about someone's death was gone and I didn't fell asleep as fast as I sat down. And of course I was happy because Harry and I finally worked things out. It was a dream come true, a dream I've been waiting on for years. From this place all we could go, was forward. 

When Harry got out of the shower, he lay down close to me. I wrapped my arms around his body, noticing he probably only was wearing boxers. We started to kiss and he put his hands inside my shirt and then he pulled it over my head. He pressed his body as close to mine he could and hugged me really tightly. 

"I'll love you forever." He whispered in my ear and then his lips moved further down, kissing my neck. 

"I love you too." I said through my heavy breathing, in that state I was pretty much speechless. 

I thought I was happy 30 minutes ago when we came home, but that was nothing compared to how happy I was when I fell asleep against Harry's naked body later that night.

Harry's POV)

After months being afraid to tell her how I felt, I finally held her in my arms. I felt a little bit embarrassed about the fact that I wanted her to make the first move but everything worked out now so I was trying to ignore it. 

I couldn't have been happier. My sister was alive and well and Sofia seemed to be okay and she didn't fall a sleep at any weird time that day. 

Before we got back home I texted the boys and told them I needed some time alone with Sofia and that we were going to stay at my house for the night. The boys immediately knew what I meant even though I didn't mean it like that from the beginning. They send me some mean comments back but I just ignored them. 

We woke up pretty early, at 9am and after we got dressed, we walked over to Sofia's house. It was very quiet inside so the boys probably still were asleep. Sofia went upstairs before me and I went right after her. She walked in to her room and I caught her just as she tripped over one of thousand pieces of junk, clothes and much more. 

"What a hell!" she said whispered-yelled and grabbed my hand.

"What a hell have you done?!" I said pretty loud. It was a good thing Sofia couldn't see because she would freak out. I knew the guys were messy but they could at least try to keep everything in one place. 

The boys started to wake up. 

"Hello, love-birds!" Louis called when he sat up in his bed. 

"Did you have a lovely trip?" Liam asked. 

"What a hell did you do here last night?" I asked them. "You can't have a party in someone else's house without asking." 

"We didn't have a party." Niall said as he came out of Sofia's parent’s room behind us. 

"How did this happen then?" I felt like a parent busting their children. 

"We were just being us." 

"Yeah well being you comes with consequences; you need to clean his up now! Sofia can't live in messy house like this." 

"Harry, it's okay." Sofia said to me. 

"See, she's fine." Louis said.

"Guys have you opened your eyes yet? Look at these rooms, it's messy as hell. Harry's right we need to clean this up right away." Liam said. 

The boys stayed for another week and we had a great time together. Everything was great, I was lucky, Sofia was happy and everything seemed like normal, except the fact that we now were a couple. 

Just when I thought the happiness in my life was going to last forever, Sofia started to scream in her sleep.