Part 10:

Harry’s POV)

It was a couple of nights after our parents came home again from their trip. I woke up early in the morning because of a loud scream right into my ear.

“No!” She screamed over and over again. She kicked around with her feet as if she was running.

Her parents came inside.

“What’s going on with her?” They asked, very upset.

“I think she’s having a nightmare.” I explained and they seemed to relax a little bit. They probably thought that I was the one causing her to scream. I thought they knew I would never hurt her like that.

She kept screaming. I started to shake her body. She didn’t wake up but her parents went out anyway, they trusted me to handle it. They didn’t like the combination of Sofia and her sleep. They knew she was special.

I was close to my breaking point, it sounded as if Sofia was in deep pain. She just wouldn’t wake up. I was starting to panic. Why the hell was she still asleep? Tears formed in my eyes.

“Wake up, Sofia! Wake up!” I yelled and shook her body more. I felt so weak in that moment. I couldn’t do anything, I was worthless.

After what seemed like forever she finally gasped for air as she woke up. She embraced me and I hugged her back as tight as I could. She started to cry real loud and I cried too. We sat like that for a very long time.

“Are you going to tell me what that dream was about?” I was trying to quit sobbing. “I thought those dream was gone to never come back.”

Sofia’s POV)

I could hear Harry call my name and it sounded like it didn’t come from the dream. I really wanted to wake up. I was running down what used to be the main street of Holmes Chapel. Everything was destroyed, everyone was dying. If only I could find Harry. I kept running and running. But the only thing I could see was hundreds of dead people. Suddenly he appeared in front of me.

I was awake; I’ve seen a glimpse of reality. I saw Harry sitting in front of me, with teary eyes. When I woke up for real everything went black again. We embraced each-other. I cried my heart out. What if the dream was true? What if the world would go under, what was going to happen?

“The world is going under.” I told Harry once I collected all my thoughts.

“What? How is that possible?”

“I don’t know! All I saw was big rocks falling over earth. I don’t even know if it’s going to happen. The thing with Gemma never happened.”

“It was because you changed it. Do you think it’s possible to change this?” Harry asked me.

“I changed it for the worse. I don’t even want to try with this. What could be worse than an apocalypse?”

“Are you sure?” He said with a voice that told me to think about my decision real hard.

“I’m sure. We just have to forget this and live as normal as we can until that day comes.” I said and I tried to sound very confidant but on the inside I was scared to death.

At least Harry didn’t have to see the whole thing before it happened. I knew this dream wasn’t the last dream I was going to have until the day would come; if it would ever come…

We tried to go on with our lives during the day. We went to school but something inside just didn’t feel right. Since Harry and I became a couple things was back to normal again. We talked a lot about everything and nothing. It had been a dream come true, I couldn’t think of spending the rest of my life with someone else. But today everything was back to the way it was before. It was as if neither of us wanted to talk. Like if everything we wanted to say had something with my dream to do. So we stayed silent. I still spend the night with Harry even though it felt a bit weird.

Being with him made me feel safe. I’ve gotten use to sleep in his arms and after a dream like that I didn’t want to sleep alone. I never wanted to sleep alone ever again.

I dreamt the same dream again. It all started the same; I was running around in town again, looking for Harry. Only this time I found him. Dead.