Part 4:

Part 4

Harry’s POV)

I got home from Sofia and went into the shower. Last night had been really fun. All nights the past few weeks had been really fun. She didn’t know, she thought she moved away but I knew she was lying with her head over me. I put my hand in her hear with purpose. What was happening to me? I was feeling something for her. But I had Lola and it was breaking me in half. Lately I’ve found myself questioning my feelings for Lola and what was I suppose to do? I couldn’t just break up with her over the phone. I needed to meet her and fall in love with her all over again. Sofia was hard to read but I didn’t think she felt that way about her and I didn’t understand it myself either.

I got out of the shower and made myself ready. I drove her to school and I held her as we walked to class. People weren’t acting like crazy fans but many of them came up to me and asked me how it’s been and that it was nice to see me. The craziness around One Direction had cooled down for a while ago. We were still popular but fans found new bands to be more obsessed over too. And after so many tours around the world we been on, it wasn’t many fans that hadn’t got the privilege to meet us.

I didn’t really know anyone in the classes because I haven’t seen them I four years and they were two years younger then me. I sat with Sofia in all the classes I had with her. The first week in school was going fine and I was starting to get back to my old life. School hasn’t changed much; it looked just as boring and was boring as usual.

I picked up Lola from the nearest town that had an airport. She jumped in to my arms and kissed me. It was not what I hoped for; I wasn’t falling in love with her again. Quite the opposite actually, my feelings for her were getting cold. I forced myself to kiss her lips.

During the drive back to my house she was complaining about the small flight that she flew out with. I didn’t really listen, after a while when there was a good song on the radio I turned up the volume and sung along. I kept the music loud all the way home. We spend the evening chatting with my mum over the diner she cooked. After it I was really excited to go and see Sofia so we both walked over. Sofia’s mum told us she was in her room so we went up.

“Hello, Sofia?” I yelled when we came up the stairs.

“Harry?” she called back from her room. “Do you have Lola with you?”

“Yes.” I answered and we walked in to her room. The smile Sofia put on her mouth was fake.

“Hi Lola, it’s nice to meet you.” She said and walked over and reached out her hand.

Lola hesitated and grabbed it.

“Hi…” She said slowly. “I’m sorry; Harry just never told me that you were…”

“That I’m blind?” I asked.

“No.”

“Well I never thought it was worth saying. It has nothing to do with who she is.” He said and grabbed my hand. He walked me over to the bed so that I could sit down.

“So, Lola, who are you? I mean, what are you doing in life? How old are you?” Sofia asked.

“I’m 22 years old and I work at a news-channel.” She answered and I couldn’t help noticing the pride in her voice.  

“Oh, cool.” Sofia said without any excitement in her voice.

The whole meeting wasn’t what I hoped for. Lola tried to push Sofia down all the time and after a while I just decided that we were leaving.

On the way back Lola was talking about Sofia.

“It’s really nice of you Harry to take care of a blind girl like that.” She said.

“I’m not taking care of anyone.” I said. “She’s been my friend since I was eight. You couldn’t have handled that situation worse!”

“Me?” she said. “What about that little friend of yours, she didn’t say anything.”

“That was because you were mean to her. And because you didn’t give her any space to talk.”

“Stop being on her side Harry!”

“Stop being such a bitch and I may consider it.” I dragged back my hand back from hers and took a few long steps forward so I didn’t have to walk beside her anymore.

We got inside and she grabbed my hand when we got upstairs. I let her pull me in close.

“Lets just forget everything that just happened.” She said and we kissed. I didn’t mind at first but then I pulled away from her.

“Not tonight,” I said and she looked chocked. “Take my bed.”

“Whatever,” she said and closed the door to my room.

I went downstairs and spend the night in the couch. I lay up all night thinking and I couldn’t figure out what to do. I missed the boys too. If they were there with me they would just joke about the situation and then give me a serious advice. But this time I had to solve this mess myself, it was too late to call the boys.