Ch.1

So my name is y/n and I am 18 years old. I live in a big house all alone, because my father was rich. He maried a woman who now is my stepmother and btw I hate her. My father died 5 years ago... he had cancer and he left me alone with this person, but fortunately she lives in another house with her daughter (my stepsister) and she is as horrible as her mother.
  I hate them both and they hate me and make my life a living hell since my father died... But Jennie ( that's my stepsister's name) visits me sometimes just to make me feel bad.
  So tomorrow I have school. It'll be my first day because I transferred and guess what.. Jennie is going there. If I said my life was a living hell, I was wrong... THE HELL STARTS TOMORROW.
          -next day in the morning-
I woke up at the sound of my alarm. It is 7. School starts at 8:30.
After I did my morning routine, I put on a white hoodie,a pair of glasses ( I don't wear glasses but I just like how they look), black ripped jeans and a pair of black runners. I don't wear make up because... I just wear to special ocassions. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and left the house. After 15 minutes I arrived.
  "Wow" I said in my mind with big eyes looking at the big school)
I slowly entered the school and looked for someone to ask where the office was. I observed a boy taking some books from his lockers and I went to him.
-Umm hi. Do you know where the office is?
-Do I look like I care? Go ask someone who does.
*How rude*
I just left when suddenly I bumped into someone.
-Oh my god I am so sorry!
-It's ok, said the girl smiling brightly at me
- Hi my name is y/n.
-Hi I am Lisa nice to meet you! Are you new in the school? You look like you're lost.
-Yes I am can you help me find the office?
-Sure! Let's be friends!
-Sure.
-Yay we will be best friends, she smiled.
We were walking together and she was telling me about the school.
-You should be careful.
-What do you mean?
-We have some boys in school that are very rude with everyone. They are BTS, Namjoon is the leader, Sokjin, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and the worst of all Yoongi but everyone calls him Suga. And some girls..
*She was saying some names while I heard the name Jennie. Oh my god, is she talking about Jennie my stepsister?*
-Did you say Jennie?
-Yes. She is the most popular and mean girl in our school.
*That's not something new...*
-Do you know her?
-Yes, she is my stepsister..
-Oh my god, I am so sorry for you.
-Thank you.
While we were talking someone approached from behind and started to talk with us.
-Hi Lisa, hi sis, said Jennie while smirking.
We were silent.
-Are you not going to say hello sis? Your father didn't teach you manners.
I started to get angry but I remained silent. I just ignored her.
-See you around!
She flipped her hair and hit my shoulder while walking away.
-Jesus, I really hate her, I said that so only Lisa could hear me.
-I will let you now.
-Ok, bye Lisa, I said as I entered the office.
I only spent 5 minutes in the office with the principle and then I left.
*Oh so I am in class 1C, I'll go now I don't want to be late*
As I entered the classroom, I saw him...