Ch.21

*Ring, ring*
"Hello? Oh Yoongi, I'm so glad to hear your voice!"
"Seems like you are the only happy one here. Let's get to the point."
"The date of the wedding?"
"Yes and, wait how did you know?"
"Well, your father keeps me informed about the details."
"Anyway, let's do this over the phone."
"Hmmm no."
"No?"
"I want to see you so you better come at the central park . Be there in 1 hour. Byee!"
"Wait I didn't agree on this-"
She ended the conversation leaving my sentence unfinished. What a spoiled brat she is.
"Hey, you ok, you seem a bit stressed."
"Yes, I talked to Suran and she wants to talk face to face in the park in one hour. She is seriously so annoying."
"Ok then get ready cause there is a half an hour walk to the park."
"But I want to stay here and cuddle with you" he said in a cute way pouting.
"I want that too, but we don' t have time now. I'll make it up to you later."
He turned his head with a slight smirk on his face.
"And how are you gonna do that?" he comes closer and closer until I feel his breath on my ear. His hand is near my head, prompting his hand on the wall and the other hand holding mine. This feels so good.
"What about.. cuddles in bed and snacks?"
"That's sounds great." he says smiling, his cute gums showing up. He gave me a peck on the lips and took a jacket off a hanger. He put it on and made his way to the door.
"I will try be quick this time I promise."
"Ok" I say while waving goodbye.
   -Suga's pov-
I close the door behind me and exit the building.
My pace was slow, my feet dragging along the path.
I took out my phone and looked at the time. Exactly half an hour left to gest there in time. I go through my contacts and make 2 phone calls.
"Hi Yoongi. How are you?"
"I'm fine thanks uncle."
"Do you need anything?"
"Actually yes, I have a huge favour to ask and a long story and I need you to listen to me because this is important."
After talking to my uncle for nearly 20 minutes I end up the call and press another button, another contact.
"Suga-hyung! I'm so excited to hear you. We miss you!"
"Jungkookie are you alone?"
"No, I'm with my things and my girlfriend."
"Good. Put me on speaker please."
"Ok. You are on speaker now."
I can hear all the murmurs through my phone.
"Hi guys."
"Hyung! We missed you!", shouted Taehyung.
"Yeah, how have you been?", asked Namjoon.
"Guys we are in trouble and I need your help."
  *15 minutes later*
"Everybody got the plan?"
"Yes!" I hear all of them say in unison.
"I have to go now But we will stay in touch."
"Sure. Talk to you later!"
I put my phone back in my pocket when I see her standing alone on a bench.
"Hey Yoongi-pooh"
What the actual-
"I missed you!" she said while hugging me.
"The feeling is mutual." I say fake smiling, letting go of her hug.
"So about the wedding. I want it to happen as soon as possible."
"How soon?"
"Hmm maybe.. tomorrow?"
  "You for real?"
I look at her in disbelief, is she kidding? It is impossible to gest married the next day. And besides, I have a plan so I need to save some more time.
"Sorry but no."
"No?" now she is the one who looks at me weirdly the same way I looked at her when she came up with the idea to have a wedding the next day.
"I agreed to this but I have my own rules, so if u want this so desperately, you have to make sure I agree because I'm not going to stay here and tolerate your attitude. We can do this any time after we let 1 week pass. If earlier, then no."
"Ok, I accept your rule and by the way I'd love it if you would wear a white costume." she winked at me and I took a step back.
"Next week, on this exactly day we will have our wedding. Don't forget your speech."
"I sure won't and it will be a good one." I say as I show a small smile.
I leave the place satisfied with the condition I put. That will give us enough time.
*Wear a white suit. As if.*
   -Y/n's pov-
He is back already. I nearly jump to the door and greet him with a hug. 
"I missed you too."
"How was it?"
"It's happening in 1 week."
"Wow so it's that soon."
"The sooner, the better. We can get it quickly done."
"What if we don't get it done. What if it doesn't work?"
"It will, don't worry. For now let's just forget about all of this. Just for today. And you promised me cuddles, remember?"
I chuckle. Even in the worst of times he can make me smile.
"I don't remember saying that."
He makes a mouth face immediately making me hug him. I love it when he acts all cute. He looks tough and cold on the outside but if you get to know him, he is the softest human being on earth.
We lay in bed turning on the tv and I let my head rest on his shoulder while he hugs my body. It feels so warm being in his embrace, I can't imagine us being apart or him being with someone else. I bury my face deeper between his head and shoulder talking in his scent which calms me down.
    -Suran's pov-
"Hello Mr. Min."
"Suran what a pleasure to see you. Did you talk to Yoongi?"
"Yes I did and surprisingly he agreed."
"Good to hear that. When I first told him about it he got really angry, but now the fact that he is willing to accept this and to follow his father's order is indeed good news."
"It will happen in 1 week sir."
"Good. I'll get everything ready at the church and I will get a priest and decoratiins will be ready by then."
"Thank you." I said bowing and walked to the door.
I am on my way home now. If I think about it, something seems odd here, him suddenly agreeing. I know he doesn't really want this happening but he is not the type who gives up. I wonder if he's planning anything. 
*Ah I shouldn't be thinking about this too much or it will give me a migraine and I don't want that. I should think of buying a dress and about spending my life with him. This will be fun.
    -End of Suran's pov-