Ch.19

Me:
-I will be fine.
Suga:
-Ok, take the bowl and eat now while it's still warm.
Me:
-Thank you. For everything, I said while looking away.
Suga:
-I know you still think of your mom and the dream you had in the plane but please don't worry anymore. I don't like seeing you like this.
Me:
-You are right, you are here with me so I don't have to worry.
I took the bowl out of his hands and started eating.
When I finished I put it on the side table.
Me:
-Let's sleep now.
Suga:
-Aren't you going to change?
Me:
-I am too lazy and tired.
He laughed and took me in his embrace. I immediately fell asleep.
- next day-
^Suga's pov^
*Ring *
I stopped the alarm clock and turned around. Y/n was sleeping peacefully beside me.
I have to get up and get ready or I will be late. I didn't want to go but I have to see what this is about.
I put on my clothes, take my phone and leave quietly so I won't wake her up.
In 15 minutesI got to the place but she is not here. She always had this habit. Being late. After what seemed like an hour she appeared.
Suran:
-Hey.
Me:
-You finally came.
Suran:
-Same old grumpy man. I'm glad you didn't change.
Me:
-Same old annoying girl. Why did you want to see me?
Suran:
-I have something important to say.
^Y/n's pov^
I woke up after he left. I felt him leave the bed but I just didn't want to wake up. I would rather be sleeping will he is gone cause I have nothing to do. I wonder if he is ok. I wonder if I am ok. I don't know what to think about Suran. I don't like her presence, it gives me bad feelings.
I put my thoughts aside and go back to sleep hoping to wake up when he is back.
^Suga's pov^
Me:
-What is it then say it quick, I don't have much time.
Suran:
-Well see, the thing is..
Me:
-The thing is...?
Suran:
-Your dad and my parents talked about...
Me:
-About?
Suran:
-Our marriage.
Me:
-Ok it's fine- wait what?
Suran:
-We are going to get married. Soon.
Me:
-No thank you. I'd rather stay here.
Suran:
-With her? I don't know what you saw in her, I don't find her beautiful at all.
Me:
-You better not speak like that about her.
Suran:
-That's just the truth. I'm sorry to break it to you, but she is just... what should I call her? A bitch.
Me:
-You know what? I'm done listening to this bullshit. I'm never going to marry you and don't ever talk about her like that because if there is a bitch, that is you.
I left the café. I want to go speak to my dad.
^Y/n's pov^
After one more hour of sleep he still didn't come home. What is taking him so long?
*Beep*
I got a message.
From: Grandpa💜
Hey sorry I took so long I am going to my dad's office but I will be back as quick as possible. Love you.
To:Suga
Ok love you too.
This is taking too long. I am going to see him at his dad's office. He told me where his workplace is. I grabbed my keys and phone and left.
^Suga's pov^
I'm standing in front of the building. I took a deep breath and opened the gates.
Secretary:
-Hello how can I help you?
Me:
-I am Yoongi. Min Yoongi.
Secretary:
-Oh Mr Min's son. Just a second.
She takes a phone and calls my dad's office telling him I am here.
Secretary:
- You can go in now.
Me:
-Thank you.
I walked past her to the elevator. I pressed the button with number six on it and waited. After five floors, the elevator reaches the sixth one. I get out and make my way to his room.
"Mr. Min is what I see on the door. I knock three times when I hear a loud "come in".
Me:
-Hello.. dad
Dad:
-Hi son. Are you all right?
Me:
-Don't act like you care and tell me when did you talk to Suran's parents about 'our' marriage, I said emphasising the word our.
Dad:
-Are you not happy about it? It is for your own good.
Me:
-My own good? Do you think I am happy about this?
Dad:
-Her family is wealthy as well so we can have another financial support.
Me:
-I don't care about money, I don't love her nor do I not want to marry her and you can't force me.
Dad:
-I don't see where the problem is. She has money, she is beautiful, what else do you want. Think about how rich we will be!
Me:
-I don't want all these.. I..
Dad:
-Case closed! I don't want to hear it. You will marry her and that's final.
Me:
-I.. I love someone else.
Dad:
-Pardon?
Me:
-You heard me, I can't marry someone that I don't love. I only love one person. The person who made me what I am today. A good person.
^Y/n's pov^
???:
-I don't see where the problem is, she has money, she is beautiful, what else do you want?
That's true.. I don't want to admit it but she is more beautiful than me and she is rich.. I had already tears in my eyes listening to all of this. Suga:
-I don't want all this.. I..
???:
-Case closed! I don't want to hear it. You will marry her and that's final.
Is this really over? Am I really going to loose the love of my life? He is going to marry another girl and I can do nothing about it. At this point I was crying. I left the building and hurried home. Is this the end of us?