Ch.3

- So this is Yoongi and that is Taehyung.
Tae:
-Hi I am Taehyung but you can call me Tae.
Suga:
-Shut the hell up Jungkook. No one calls me Yoongi.
Jungkook:
- Oh yeah he is Suga. It makes him mad when someone calls him Yoongi, but  I want a nickname too!
Y/n:
-Okay kookie .
Jungkook:
-Yeah I like it. It's new.
After we talked for 20 minutes we went to the playground.
Jungkook played like a small kid and the same about Tae.
* They are nice guys. But I can't say the same about Suga.*
While I was thinking I saw Tae and Kookie went somewhere else, we couldn't see them anymore and then I saw Suga standing in a dark corner alone. I went to him.
-Are you ok?
Suga:
- Do you expect me to share my feelings now?
-No I just wondered if y-
Suga:
Then stop asking. You think you know all and you are a nerd. I didn't know Jungkook was supposed to meet with you otherwise I wouldn't come.
I was getting angry.
-Stop!
Suga:
-You think you are smart but you are an idiot. You thought that I care? You came here to annoy me?
-That's not true...
Suga:
-You are a spoiled brat adored by your parents, you have a big house. And oh yeah I saw where you live and like I said you are just a spoiled brat. I am sure your parents are very "proud" of you.
I couldn't listen anymore so I just ran while crying.
*I hate him! That asshole knows nothing about me!*
I just stopped in a dark alley and stared at the ground, when I suddenly hear two men coming from behind. I heard them talking. One man asked the other
Man1:
Is that the girl we were supposed to kill?
Man2:
-Well she looks like in the picture, so she is.
When I heard that I started running but one of the men caught me.
Man2:
-If you are a good girl we won't hurt you.
I just punched him in his stomach, but I forgot that there were two men..
The other one grabs me again and he took out a knife from his pocket.
Man1:
-You shouldn't have done that little girl.
Then he starts to slowly cut my wrist. With the mark on my wrist I started screaming and tears fell down my cheeks.
???:
-Leave her alone.
The man with the knife started cutting deeper. He then let go of me and I fell on the ground.
Suga:
-I said leave her and get your asses out of here.
*That voice.. is that Suga?!*
They started laughing.
He approached them with a scary face. He almost scared me as well.
He punches the first guy in the jaw. The second guy jumps at him but Suga is fast and dodges him, while punching him in the stomach.
The men rose up with scars on their faces and ran away from the scene.
Suga:
-Are you ok?
-Yes I said with pain and tears in my eyes.
He could see that I wasn't ok. He could see that I was hurt.
-Let's get you home.
And with that we went to my house.
When we arrived, we got inside.
Suga:
-Go get the first aid kit.
I went to the kitchen to get the first aid kit and then we headed to my room upstairs.
He starts taking out some cotton and disinfectant and he puts it on my wrist.
-How did you know where I was?
-I knew the way, from the park to your house and I wanted to give you your phone back. You forgot it.
*Damn*, I searched my pockets and indeed my phone wasn't there.
While cleaning my cut, I looked at his face and saw a little bruise on his cheek.
After he finished with my wrist I took the cotton and started pressing it gently against his cheek.
Suga:
-What are you doing?
-I am falling off a cliff, what do you think I am doing?
After I finished we got downstairs.
- Do you want something to eat?
Suga:
-No I am ok. Why did you start crying after I said those things about you? Are you that emotional?
- No it's just...
I was afraid to tell him.. Who knows, maybe he will laugh or maybe he will tell the whole school about it. I am a weak person..
*You know what, I will just tell him the truth.*