Ch.4

-It's not that.. my father died some time ago and now I leave all alone.
Suga:
-And your mother?
-I don't have a real mother, my dad married before he died and now I have an evil stepmother and an evil stepsister. They are horrible, they treat me horrible.
After I said those words he looked away.
- Is everything ok?
Suga:
-My mother died too.. And my father.. he doesn't care about me. All he cares for is his job.
-I am sorry, I said while looking at the ground.
*Wait a minute.. I remember the 2 men talking about a picture and something about hurting me.*
Again I started to get teary. I felt scared and insecure.
Suga:
- What is it?
-I remembered the 2 men talking about someone showing them a picture with me and then they said "yeah that's her, so we have to kill her."
-It sounds like someone sent them to follow you.
My hands started shaking. How could I go outside knowing that somebody wants to kill me?
Suga:
- Hey it's ok, I'll help you figure it out.
And then somehow I felt protected. He made me feel better.
*Maybe I was wrong, he is not that bad.*
Suga:
-Well ok I am gonna go now.
-Bye.
-Bye, he said as he left.
   -next day in the morning-
I woke up and did my morning routine as usual. This time I was wearing an Adidas T-shirt, a short skirt, some high heels and I put on a very light, natural make-up.
I got to the school after 10 minutes.
I was looking through my locker, when someone banged it again.
-Oh come on Suga, wh-
I was cut off.
Jennie:
Did you just say Suga?! You better leave him alone sis, he's mine.
-I don't want him, he's not that good looking anyway.
- What did you just say bitch ?!
*Oh God here comes the drama...*
Before slamming me against the locker,I grab her hands and throw her back. As I saw her falling, a chuckle escapes from my mouth.
As her minions ran to help her she said to me "you are gonna regret this" and she left.
*Oh what have I gotten myself into? And why did I react that way? I usually just ignore her but today was different, when she mentioned Suga I just freaked out... Wait what am I saying? Suga is an asshole.. but still he saved my life.. I don't know what I feel. I think I like him but I need to control my feelings. I know he doesn't like me.*
I went to class after the bell rang.
  -the end of school-
*Hmm school finished already. And tomorrow is another day. Only three days left y/n you can do it.*
As I was lost in my thoughts I heard my phone ringing.
- Oh hey Lisa.
On the phone:
- Hey y/n do you want to hang out today? We can even sleep at my house and go to school together in the morning!
-Ok. Send me the address.
-Ok byee.
-Bye.
I started to chuckle.
*This girl is always happy and cheerful* I thought while smiling.
Then I heard my phone buzzing. Lisa sent me her address and I went to her house directly.