Ch.2

*Ahh I'm in the same class as the rude guy. Great.*
Teacher:
-Class today we have a new student. Please introduce yourself.
-Hi I am y/n, I hope we can all be friends.
Suga:
-Nerd alert.
All the class started to laugh.
*Wow so funny I forgot to laugh.*
Teacher:
-You can go sit there with Jungkook.
*Jungkook? Isn't he one of the boys in bts Lisa told me about it?*
After the teacher called his name, he raised his hand and I went to sit beside him.
We had a maths class now.
During the class I was paying attention and I was really good at maths. I think I was the best in the class.
When the class was finished, I went to my locker to get some books when suddenly someone pushed my locker door.
- Ahh! What are y-... ohh the rude guy.
-I need you to do something.
-Do I look like I care? Go ask someone else, I said in a sarcastic voice reminding him what he said when I asked him something.
-Stop with your little games. Here is  my maths homework. Finish it.
After that he puts his copy in my hand and leaves.
*What an idiot.*
-Y/n!
- Oh hey Lisa.
-Were you talking to Suga?
-That was Suga? I met him in my first day. He was an asshole and he still is.
-Just don't try to get too much involved with him ok? I want you to be happy here.
-I am lucky that you are here.
I said while hugging Lisa.
-Let's go.
     - the end of school-
*Finally school is over for today.*
I went home. On the way home, I stopped in a shop to buy some coffee, when I saw Jungkook. *What is he doing here?*
He approaches you.
-Hey y/n right?
I nodd.
-What are you doing here?
-I just wanted to get some coffee, you?
-Same.
After I took the drink I get outside. But I see Jungkook again.
*Is he following me?*
-Are you following me?
-No I am going home, it looks like we live near each other. Do you want to go together?
-Sure.
On the way home we talked about a lot of things when we finally arrived at my house. And yes he lives opposite from me. But what was weird for me was the fact that he wasn't rude, he was funny, we laughed a lot and he is friendly.
-Hey y/n do you want to hang out today? I am going to bring some of my friends.
-I would love to.
-Ok well, do you want to meet at the park at 8 p.m?
I nodd.
-Ok see ya!
We waved goodbye and I got inside.
*Wow he is really nice, not like I thought he would be.*
That's when I remembered something.
*Oh crap. I have to do that asshole's homework. I better start now, but let's make him a surprise shall we?*
I said that while smirking evily.
I started to do his homework but all the answers were wrong. Then I did my homework. Of course, perfect as usual.
When I look at the time it's 7:30 p.m already. I got dressed quickly. I put on a black skirt and a white blouse with high heels and some pink lipstick and went outside.
I already arrived and when I looked at my phone it was 8:05.
While I was waiting, someone covered my eyes with their hands.
- Jungkook?
-You guessed right.
I turned around and smiled a bit but when I saw him, my smile faded away. The rude guy and another guy which I don't know.
Suga:
-You had to meet with her?
-I am not so excited to see you either...