Ch. 10

^y/n's pov^
An hour passed since I am with Suga and I am wondering what is Lisa doing. I am very curious.
Me:
-So do you think our plan will work?
Suga:
-Yeah.
I was thinking about how would Lisa and Kookie look like a couple. How would it feel to hold hands every day and spend a lot of time together. How would it be to hear the words "I love you".
Suddenly Suga grabbed my shoulders, turning me around looking nervous.
Suga:
-Ahmm y/n, I think we should go back. This way is too long. Yes let's go the other way.
Me:
-But let's stay more in the park.
Suga:
- No it's not a good idea. Come on let's go.
He took my hand and started walking  the other way.
I stopped.
Me:
-What is it? Why are you like this?
He turned around and took a quick look, then said
-We shouldn't be here.
I looked around, seeing three men dressed in black coming our way.
Suga:
-Run!
We ran away together still holding hands. It was hard to keep up with his pace, my legs are shorter.
Suga:
-Let's go there, then he pointed to a bin.
It was an abandoned road, so there weren't many places to hide.
We ran towards the bin and hide behind it.
Man1:
-They shouldn't be far.
Man2:
-Check that area.
I left out a small gasp.
Suga quickly covered my mouth and pulled me towards him. I was really close. My back was touching his chest, his hand on my mouth and his other hand holding my hand.
Me:
-I am afraid.. What if they find us?
Suga:
-I will protect you.
These were the last words before the trash can was lifted in the air by the man.
Man2:
-Oh here you are. You had to talk, didn't you bitch? Well you made it easier for me.
The man grabbed me and the other two grabbed Suga, separating us.
I was struggling to get out of his grip but we was too strong.
I saw them putting a cloth around Suga's mouth and they did the same to me making us pass out.
After some time I wake up. I was in a dark room and I saw a dark figure standing beside me.
Suga.
He was still asleep.
Luckily my hands weren't tied. I got up trying to open the door but it was useless.
I sat back down again and looked at him.
Me:
-I am so sorry for bringing you here, I said while caressing his cheek.
I hate myself for putting you in this situation. I don't want you to get hurt.
I brought you here and I will get you out.
I was looking directly at his face.
I wanted to kiss him so badly. I felt like I was going to die if I didn't taste his lips.
So I kissed him softly.
After 5 seconds I felt his lips moving. He kissed me back so I stopped.
Me:
-I am so sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you, I'm so-
  ^Suga's pov^
I could hear y/n talking. I felt her soft hand on my cheek. It was so calming.
Then I felt her lips on mine.
It was an amazing feeling. I wanted to kiss her a long time ago. I kissed back but then she stopped.
Y/n:
- I am so sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you, I'm so-.
I kissed her. I wanted to feel her again. It was calming.
After a minute I broke the kiss to catch our breaths.
Me:
-I love you.
  ^Y/n's pov^
The kiss was amazing but what he said caught me off guard.
Suga:
-I love you.
I can't believe he does. I love him too, with all my heart. I was pretty shocked, but at the same time I felt a tornado of butterflies in my stomach.
Suga:
-It's ok, you don't hav-
Me:
I love you too.
I could tell he was shocked too. He didn't expect me to say that. But it was true.
Me:
-Can you promise me something?
Suga:
-Anything.
Me:
-Can you stay by my side forever?
Suga:
-Forever.
And with that he gave me a kiss.