Ch.12

They took me to another room.
*Really how many rooms do they have here? It's getting annoying.*
When we got there, the door closed behind me.
???:
-So you are the one she loves? The ones she wants to protect? Pff.. pathetic..
Me:
-Who are you?
???:
-Amanda, y/n's stepmother. What's your name?
Me:
-Enough with the introductions.
Amanda:
-Ahh so impatient and disrespectful...
Me:
-What do you want from her?
Amanda:
-Her father's money. I know they are in her house, hiding in a room. I want the belongings. I want the key of the room.
Me:
-Too bad, she won't give it to you.
Amanda:
-I wouldn't be so sure about that little boy. She won't resist. We are talking Now, but you have no idea what is happening to her. You realised my men are not here. They are probably with her...
Me:
-Don't you dare touch her or I promise I'll kill you myself!
Amanda:
-Oh this reminds me of something.. Hmm let me see... Oh yes! Her parents. Little y/n doesn't even know her mother is alive.
Me:
-What?
Amanda:
- Oh yes. When her father was alive, I tried taking his money before marrying him, but he was already married with y/n' s mother. I took her hostage. Police searched days, weeks, months for her, but with no use, so they declared her dead. I took advantage of that and I got closer to y/n's father, making him fall for me.
But one day, he was involved in an accident, which was not. The "accident" happened because of me. I killed him.
I couldn't say anything. It's like a nod formed in my throat and stopped me from talking, even breathing. I can't believe someone would do such a cruel thing. And only for money?
I can't believe what y/n is going through. And her mother is alive, captured? That means she has to be somewhere here...
It was silent. She was watching, observing me. I somehow knew Amanda was aware of me thinking of a plan to escape. She was starring at me and smirking. I tried to act cool.
I saw the door opening again and light entering the room.
Man1:
-We did as you asked boss. We finished our job with the girl.
Amanda:
-Good. Take him there.
Man2:
-Take this boy to her?
Amanda:
-Yes, let him see her.
*Oh no no no no no... I'll destroy every one of you I swear. If you touched my girl... you will pay.*
I was taken outside. The walk to the other room was full of concern and fear. The anger was boiling in me. I could feel the blood rushing through my veins.
The door opens..
Me:
-Y/n!!
  ^y/n's s pov^
Again in a dark small room alone. If at least Suga was here. I am afraid. I really am, but I can't be right now. I have to figure out how to escape. The door opens and a man gets in.
Man1:
-Get up.
Nothing. I did nothing.
He suddenly grabbed my hair, making me cry out from the pain. He brought me closer to his face.
Man1:
-If you don't obey, you won't be able to walk after I get out of here.
Me:
-Leve me alone.
Man1:
-Take off your clothes.
Me:
-What? No way.
He slapped me so hard, blood started to come out of my bottom lip.
Then he grabbed my wrist and twisted it around, making me cry harder because my wrist wasn't fully healed. He made it worse.
He then started to take off my clothes and he did the same with him.
-After half an hour-
My face is pale, mixed with blood, the same with my legs and hands. I looked horrible. I felt horrible, all my innocence has been taken away by this monster. I've been abused.. I was crying so hard, I felt my life draining out of me. I cried for 10 minutes and I still am. I am tied to a chair and still crying keeping my head down, my face swollen from crying and ashamed.
The door suddenly opens.
*Oh God please not again..*
???:
-Y/n!!
I knew who it was but I was to weak to open my eyes..
Suga:
-Y/n please look at me.
I slowly brought my head up while he was untying the knot.
Suga:
-Try to stand up.
I did as he said, but the weakness in my knees made me fall.
He caught me in his strong arms and now I was only a few inches away from his face.
Suga:
-Don't worry I will get you out.
Me:
- Did.. they..d-do s-som-mething to..you?
Suga:
-No don't worry about me. We will find a way to get out of here.
Man1:
-Your time is up.
Suga:
-See you later. I will visit you..
Me:
-How?
Suga:
- You will see..
I was really confused. How is he going to visit me?
  ^Suga's pov^
Me:
- You will see..
The man told me to get out and that's what I did. He is so stupid, he didn't even realise I stole his keys. We can finally get out!
I had to wait till midnight, so everybody will be asleep.
I was really shocked when I saw y/n with bruises all over her body even her angelic face was covered in blood. I can't deny I felt horrible as I saw her tied up, crying and hurt. *What did that bastard do?*