Chapter 1

You wear glasses/contacts now and this is what they look like!
Your POV

Your walking to the bear's cave through the woods, and it's getting dark. You're wearing f/o (favorite outfit) and h/l hair in a braid that goes down the side like katniss Everdeen. You're really excited to see the bears. You haven't seen them since school started back, and you're in high school, you're 15, and have a secret crush on ice bear, but you're not even sure if he feels the same. You see a puddle, and stop to make sure you look alright. You really want to stun Ice bear, so you put on some different makeup. Your eyeliner is winged, and lipstick a dark shade of f/c.
You smile as you admire yourself in the puddle. It's getting dark and you hear a snap in the woods. Your look up, and spin in a circle, scanning each tree. You start back on the trail nervously,
Still keeping an eye out. You see a green flash run by a few feet away, and you see it stop behind a tree. You can't seem to find the face, but it's staring at you. You can just feel it. You step back, searching the tree line with your freshly manicured hands.
You spot a green face staring back at you, and you stumble back, tripping on a root, causing you to trip backwards landing hard on your bottom.
"Is someone there?" You say sitting on the ground.
You look around, unable to find the face again.
You stand up and brush off your f/p, (favorite pants), and sigh.
You sigh and start back on the trail, before hearing a twig snap again. You turn around, and walk backwards for a second, hearing something big running, sounded like it was on every side at once. Your heart rate starts to pick up, and your face grows worried. You turn around to see something run across the path in front of you.
"Grizz, if that's you, this isn't funny!" You feel your face grow red from embarrassment.
"You know grizz?" You hear a voice say, which makes you jump.
"Yes..." you say searching the tree line as the sky grows darker.
"But if you don't mind, I'm late to go hang out with my friends." You say turning and walking back on the path and hear something run up behind you.
"Wait!" It says.
You turn and gasp, stumbling backwards landing on your butt again.
"Oh sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" He said putting a hand out to help you up. You cautiously take it, and he pulls you up off the ground.
"Thanks." You says staring at him, trying to figure out what he is.
"I'm Charlie. But you can call me Charlie." He says with a laugh.
"Uh, hehe, I'm... y/n." You say, feeling a little more comfortable around this giant. "So you're going to see the bears you say?"
He says staring down at you. The monster is a good 8 feet tall.
"Yeah, do you know them?" You say, starting to walk back on the trail. "Do I? Panda and I are best buds!" He says running up level with you.
"Oh really?" You say pulling out your phone to text Panda, telling him you're late, and apparently bringing a dude from the forest.
"Yeah! Me and Grizz are pretty good friends, and I'm not sure about that quite guy." He says.
"Ice bear." You whisper, blushing just at the thought of him.
"Yeah. That guy. Hey, you're blushing!"
"What no I'm not." You say turning away from him, blushing even harder now.
"Yeah you are! Do you like that quite one?" He teases.
"No!" You run up ahead, relieved to see the bear's house.
"I'm going to tell!" He teases.
"No!" You turn around as he laughs playfully.
"Don't worry, I won't tell him." He laughs.
You grunt annoyed. You're not sure what to think of this guy.
You knock on the door and Grizz answers.
"Y/n!!" He smiles as you jump I to his furry arms.
You miss his fuzzy bear hugs.
"We missed you so much!" Grizz said as you pull back.
"I missed y'all too!" You say waving to Panda and Ice bear.
"And Charlie." Grizz looks down at you.
"He followed me." You whisper as Charlie steps in. Ice bear grunts annoyed when he sees Charlie.
You blush and walk over, sitting between Ice and
panda. Grizz and Charlie sit on the floor, and you notice Ice bear staring at you in the corner of your eye. You blush and look over at Panda, who is the only one of the Bears that knows you like Ice.
He winks at you, in a way as saying, "he's looking at you."
You blush harder, before realizing Grizz is talking to you.
"-school going y/n?" Is all you hear.
"Uhh, good." You say, your blush beginning to fade. You glance at Ice bear, he is still smiling at you. He sees you, and turns away, blushing very lightly.
You don't want things to be awkward between you and Ice bear, so you play it off.
"So how have you guys been?" You say in your normal cheery voice. "Great! Hey y/n, did you hear that Panda got a girlfriend?"
Grizz almost yells.
"You did?! I'm so proud of my little Panda!" You joke. Even though panda is the middle brother, you all still act like he's a baby sometime. He laughs lightly as you ruffle his fur on his head.
(Time skip)
You're nervous to put on your glasses, afraid of what Ice bear's reaction might be. You wait until Charlie leaves to show them.
"Hey guys... there's something I need to tell you." They look at you with concerned faces. You take your glasses out of your glasses, sigh, and put them on.
"Woah! you wear Glasses now?" Grizz said, sounding excited.
"Haha, now you know my pain!" Panda said playfully.
You looked at Ice bear, and he gave you a sideways smile. You blush, and see your reflection in the mirror on the wall, and realize how freaking adorable you look.
You look back to your PINK bag and plop the case back in.
"I'm so glad you guys think they're cool." You say with a sigh.
"Of course! Chloe also has glasses." Grizz pointed out.
"Don't forget I wear contacts." Panda said.
"Ice bear likes y/n's glasses." He says with a small smile. You blush lightly.
"Thank you." You say shyly.
"Ice bear...should start making dinner." He says in his usual monotone voice.
Grizz gets up and jumps onto the couch, turning on the TV.
"Hey Grizz, Panda, would you take a selfie with me?" You say tapping snap chat.
"Sure!" They say and lean in to camera view.
"Do something dumb." I say. I stick out my tongue and close one eye. Panda winks and opens his mouth like a anime girl, (I know, cringe.) and Grizz makes bunny ears on your head, and sticks his tongue out.
We look so cute. "Saved." You say.
"Dinner is ready" ice bear pops in and says.
"Whoo!" Grizz says and runs in.
You and panda walk in and sit down at the table.
(Time skip to after supper)
The bears and you are sitting on the couch, you're squished between Ice and Grizz, but still happy to be this close to Ice.
You smile and sink back, falling asleep on Ice bear and Grizz.