chapter 20

*time skip*
You and Ice are laying in bed, you're cuddling, you're both on your side, facing each other, your legs intertwined with his.
He has his paws on her waist, holding her close.
Ice bear and you have smiles, your eyes closed. He opens his eyes and gazes at you, but his gaze slips to your wrists.
Four horizontal cuts, one by each other. He takes your hand into his paw, and gently rubs his finger on your cuts. You open your eyes, and into his alarmed ones.
"They're old." You say and pull your hand out of his.
"Ice bear wants to know what's wrong." He says in a steady voice, but somehow shows so much emotion.
"I..." your eyes start to tear up, and he stares steadily into your eyes.
"Don't know why..."
You trail off, you really don't have a reason.
"Ice bear begs you don't cut." He says and pulls you close once again.
"Okay?" He says.
"Okay." You mutter. You fangirl a bit on the inside, THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!

***

It's later, you had fallen asleep. Ice bear is on his phone, scrolling through pintrest foods and such.
You smile and yawn, and ice looks down at you. He goes to kiss you, but you stop him.
"Dont kiss me! I have bad breathe." You say. You move you hand from in front of your face, and he kisses your cheek. You giggle, it's furry and ticklish.
"DUDES!!" Grizz burst into your room. You and Ice looks up, Ice growls at him in a "go away" tone. You've learned what his growls mean by now.
"What is it Grizz?"
"Charlie's back!" He whispers and jumps under your bed.
"Nono don't go under there... ugh."
"Whoa! What's this?" Grizz smirks as he stands up. He holds a picture of one direction, and on the back Is Zane Malik smiling cutely.
"Ehehe..." You say and begin nervously sweating.
"Woah is that one direction?" Panda says as he walks into your open door.
"Yeah." Grizz laughs.
"Least mine isn't a scantially dressed anime girl who I call my girlfriend." You say and cross your arms.
"Ugh. Whatever." Panda says.
"Hello? Bears?" You hear a liar voice call from the living room. Panda and Grizz no under you bed. You hear slight giggles, they must've found your Harry Styles body pillow.
Ice jumps to his feet and take your hand, pulling you to the kitchen, you're so quiet that Charlie doesn't even notice. He opens the fridge and runs in with you, and shuts the door. You start giggling uncomfortably, and Ice tries to shush you. He puts his paw over you mouth, and he looks so serious. You remove his paw and stand on your tip toes to kiss his cheek. He turns to you and wraps his arms around your waist, and kisses your mouth gently. You snake you arms around his neck, and kiss back. You begin giggling again, you're running from Charlie. Ice bear pulls back and tries to shush you with a glare, but accidentally cracks a smile.
He laughs a bit, and strokes your face with his paw finger.
You lean into his touch lovingly, and he kisses your forehead. You
Gaze deeply into his deep eyes, so deep you could search and search, but never find the bottom. He gazes into your e/c eyes,
So long you lose track of time. You state for minutes, or hours. You're really not sure.
"Is he gone?" You hear Grizz whisper to Panda outside.
"Yeah. He's not anywhere in the house." Panda whispers back. Ice pushes the door open slowly, and you walk out.
Grizz squeezes past you go get to the fridge and grabs a ice cream. Panda gets on his phone, and lays on the couch upside down.
"Hey. I wonder if your old house sold." Panda says. Everyone stops what they're doing, and states at him.
"Dude!" Grizz scolds.
"No it's okay. We should go check it out." You say, trying not to sound as attacked as you feel.
"A-are you sure?" Grizz says.
"Yeah. I'll be fine." You reassure.
"Well okay then! Let's go!" Grizz says and you all head down the path.
You begin machining all the memories this path brought, once fun, bright, happy memories turned toxic to your mind.
Ice bear senses your worry, and holds your hand in his.
"You sure you wanna do this?" Panda whispers to you.
You take a deep breathe, and nod, trying so hard to be over it.
You see the house approaching, and a stabbing pain attacks your head.
"Aah!" You hold you head in your hands, and fall to the ground. The memory of running away, barreling through the woods, frantic for help.
"Y/n!" Everyone says and helps you to your feet. You open you eyes, and unclench your fists and teeth.
"Are you okay?" Grizz says.
"Yeah." You sigh and continue walking towards the house.
A sign still at the front, no cars or lawn decorations, you assume no one lives there.
"Locked." Grizz says as he jiggles the door knob.
You look around, and remember something.
"Follow me." You say and swing yourself up into the tree by your window. They follow slowly, soon everyone is standing on the roof in front of your window. You try it, it's unlocked.

you climb in, followed by the bears. You look around, it looks exactly the same. You walk to the dresser, and pick up a picture of you and your mom. You eyes start to fill with tears, the memories come flooding back. You feel a paw on your shoulder, Ice. You wipe your face, and walk downstairs in a haze. You look around slowly, the horrible scene before coming back to life. The man with the gun, your horrified mom, everything.
You look at the counter where she stood, a small shiny item lays on the counter. A necklace.
You pick it up slowly, studying every inch of it closely.
I've walls up behind you, and takes it. He clips it in place on your neck, and you smile weakly at him.
"Woah." Panda says. Everyone walks over, and there's blood on the ground, like a murder scene. Which it was. You cover your mouth with your hands, and your vision starts to blur from tears. You turn into Ice's embrace, and cry into his soft, comforting fur.
"Maybe we should go home..." Grizz says and opens the door.
You turn and walk, quickly wiping your eyes with your hand.
Seeing it again felt like ripping a scab off a deep wound, and it bleeding all over again.