chapter 8

"Your mom. She is dead." Grizz said. You gasp and tears fall quickly.
"I'm so sorry y/n." Grizz says as you put your hand over your mouth.
Ice bear walks up to you and hugs you tightly. "Ice bear is sorry." Is all he says. You look up at him, then pull away running home.
"Y/n! Wait!" Grizz calls. You run, ignoring your injured leg. You run through the woods, and stop in your tracks when you see a body bag. You run up and watch them put it in a herse. They look at you surprised.
"Are you y/n?" One says. "Yes." You say sounding completely dead.
"I'm, I'm sorry to say this but..." "I know." You say and turn away, walking down the path to the secret garden Ice showed you. You walk down the trail and hear Charlie run up behind you.
"Y/n! Wait!" He says catching up with you.
You say nothing and keep walking. Your eyes are watery, and soul is dead.
"Y/n please come back to the cave. They need to ask you some questions." Charlie says putting his hand on you're shoulder causing you to stop abruptly. You swallow hard, and tears start to fall. You can't take it anymore and put your hands to your face, starting to sob. "Y/n..." He says hugging you. You sob again for like the 1000th time this week. Just then Ice bear breaks through the clearing. "Y/n." Ice says and takes you into his arms. You sob into his arms and he carries you gently back to the cave. The police men are gone, and Panda and Grizz are outside.
He carries you into the fridge which surprises you, and he sets you down on your feet. "I-" you start but are cut off by his lips on yours. You are startled at first, but then kiss back. He puts his arms on your hips, and you put yours around his neck.
Ice frowned sadly at you. "Your eyes." He says.
"What about them?" You say.
"They look empty." He says, studying every inch of them.
You sigh and put your head on his chest, resting there.
"My eyes are dead, like my inside." You say, a tear drops on the ground, but freezes solid in the form of a tear drop.
"Ice bear doesn't want you to be sad." He says kissing your forehead.
After a moment you say,
"I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't want to go to Alaska, but I can't stay here by myself." You say.
"You can live here." Ice says.
"R-really?" You say, your eyes lighting up again.
Ice bear smiles and hugs you tight.
"Really." He says.

It's been a few weeks and you've finally settled in the bear's home. You've missed your mom terribly, but you've mended yourself a little over the past few weeks. But today is the day. They found the man that killed your mother.
"You sure you want to do this?" Grizz says as you go out the door to court, his fate is in your hands. You could tell them to kill him, and they would.
"I'll be fine." You assured him.
"Ice bear wishes you good luck." Ice bear says coming and picking you up and hugging you. "Thanks." You say with a small laugh.

(Time skip to court)

You're sitting on the second stand
(Idk what the things are called lol)
And you look down on the criminal. He's wearing a orange jumpsuit and two prison guards stand behind him, holding his cuffs. "Y/n l/n will decide his fate." The judge finished.
You look at him with eyes that burn like hot coals.
"Death." You say. Everyone gasps dramatically, and the judge says, guilty! While slamming the gavel On the pedestal. "And." You add and everyone looks up at you.
"I want him to die the same way mom did. I want to shoot him."
You say, glaring into his eyes. He stares at you with scared eyes.

Grizz's POV

y/n has been gone a few hours. I'm starting to get worried. Just then y/n walks in.

Your POV

It's done. He's dead.

"Y/n! Hey! How'd it go?" Grizz says as you set your purse/backpack on the ground.
"Pretty good! I got to execute him!" You laugh.
"What!?" They all say. "He's a criminal. He was going to be put down anyway. They just let me do it." You say simply.
"Wow." Panda says. You sigh and sit down between Panda and Ice. Ice puts his arm around your shoulder and you smile as you scoot up into his lap. He smiles and puts his arms around your waist. Kinda like this:

You relax into his fur and watch tv with them until you doze off

You wake up to the smell of Bacon, and quickly jump onto your feet, running into the kitchen to see Ice bear cooking bacon and eggs. All the sudden, your ears and tail pop out. (Yes, you're a neko. I'm sorry. Nekos are just so cute!)
But it's too late. Ice has already seen you. You look up at him, he is starting at you wide eyed. "Ahaha, you found out." You say in a tone of "great, just great."
"Ice bear didn't know you were part cat." He says walking up to you. "Aha, I'm um, A-a neko." You say as you blush and brush your now short hair out of your face. You look up at Ice, and he is speechless. You blush even harder. "W-what?" You say. "Ice bear thinks you are cutest neko ever." He say smiling and hugging you.
You blush and hug him back, "OH. MY. GOSH." You turn around and Panda looks at you, amazed. "A NEKO!!" He yells.
"Shh!" You say and smile. "You're a neko!?" Panda says running up to you. "Yeah." You Laugh nervously. "Thats so coooool!!" He says, his eyes getting all sparkly like a anime character's. You giggle at his cuteness, and allow him to touch your ears and paws and tail. Wait, your hair is really short now." He says lightly touching the ends of your h/c hair.
"Yeah, it gets shorter the further I turn." You explain. "Ohh." Panda says.
"Oh hey guys- woah! Is that y/n!?" Grizz says running over to you. I'm a neko!" You say. "So cool!" Grizz says. "Can I just say, you're the cutest neko I've ever seen." He says, and Ice growls quietly. You blush and laugh. "Thank you." You walk over and kiss Ice on the cheek, making him less angry at Grizz. "Ice bear likes y/n's ears." He says patting them lightly. You giggle and purr a little.
"I'm glad you don't think I'm a freak." You say laughing lightly.