Chapter 13

Just realized I'm wearing my polar bear sweater writing a fanfic about a polar bear!

You all freeze, it's a bit weird for someone to be knocking on the door at 12:00 am. You look around, and Grizz gets up to answer the door. "Hi friends!" Charlie says walking in without asking.

Yep Charlie bet you thought it was someone mysterious and surprising lol fooled you!

"Oh Charlie... uh, sorry dude, we're kinda busy right now, and can't hang out." Grizz says. "Are you guys having a slumber party? I love slumber parties!" He says and sits down between you and Ice. Grizz sighs and sits down in defeat. There's no way to get him to leave you alone.
"So what are we playing!?" He says looking around at everyone's annoyed expressions. "We were playing seven minutes in-" panda says, but Marisa slaps her hand over his mouth, shaking her head quickly with wide eyes. "Uh we were just playing, uh, hide and seek!" Panda says quickly. "Oh I love hide and seek!" Charlie says.
"Whos it?" He says. "Uhhhh" Grizz says looking around.
"I am!" Marisa says.
"Perfect! Let's hiiiide!" Charlie says and runs off. She starts counting and you all spread out in different directions. You run into Grizz's room and look around frantically. A vent. Without hesitation, or thinking at all, you take the metal part out and crawl into the pitch black tunnel. You turn on your phone flashlight and put the grate back on behind you, before advancing into total darkness. Everything was fine until you heard the sound of something crawling in the vents behind you.
FREDDY'S COMING!!
You think, beginning to panic. You shuffle forward, and see light streaming in from up ahead. You crawl up to it and watch Marisa uncover her face and run off. You sigh and look back with your phone flashlight, but there's nothing behind you.
I'm not getting stuffed into a animatronic suit today.
You think and turn off the light as you hear her footsteps approaching Grizz's room. You sit still as a statue And quiet as a mouse. Lol
You see a silhouette of a head peek in to the vent, but she quickly recoiled and searches elsewhere. You sigh and begin to get curious, where do the other tunnels lead? There are two tunnels, one to your left and the other to your right, a vent in front of you, and one behind. shaped like a capital "T". You see a little light to the left tunnel, along with quiet shuffles. You watch as it approaches you, slowly the light bounces up and down. "Hey." You whisper. The light stops abruptly. "Y/n?" Chloe says. "Chloe!" You whisper yell. "I didn't Expect any one to hide in here!" She says and turns off her light as she sits next to you.
"Same." Is all you say. You stay quiet as you watch Marisa come back into the living room, along with Panda, Grizz and Ice.
"She caught all except us." Chloe says with a quiet giggle.
"I know. I'm glad you're not caught too, because after playing five nights at Freddy's, these vents don't seem as inviting." You say.
"Heh, yeah. Those games are pretty scary." She says. You look back out and see them all looking around. They must've heard your voices. "Do you give up?" You say in a faint, little girl's voice, much like circus baby's. "Y-yes." Marisa says raising an eyebrow.
You wink at Chloe and she smirks. "You don't know what we've done to them." You say again in the same disturbing voice. They all look scared straight now. "W-where are they?" Panda says.
"Don't hold it against us." You say mysteriously. You and Chloe watch as their expressions turn to horror. You chortle, and so does Chloe, and you two start laughing your heads off silently.
"Ice bear hears children laughing." He says. "I think it's coming from the vent." Grizz says pointing at your vent. You suddenly have an idea. You open youtube and play Nightmare Freddy jumpscare ten hours, and cast it on the tv, full volume.
"AHHHHHHH!!" Everyone runs out the front door. "AHAHAHAHAHAH!!" You and Chloe laugh until your sides hurt.
You wipe a tear from your face as you begin to calm down.
"We should go tell them it was a prank." Chloe says. "Yeah." You say and turn to leave, but something makes you stop dead in your tracks. A little wooden sign is placed right in front of you, it writes in bold letters,
It's me
Your eyes widen and face flushes whiter than a ghost. "Y-y/n?" Chloe says, staring at the ghostly board too. You glance around frantically, to see a brown bear with a black too hat and microphone climbing through the vents slowly towards you. The blood curdling laugh that belongs to none other than Freddy fazbear sounds, leaving you frozen in fear.
This is it. I'm going to get killed by a giant animatronic bear. There's so much I didn't do. Like get married, or have kids, or try that really good pizza place down the block from the boba hut.
"AHHHHH!" You and Chloe scream as the figure grabs Chloe. You turn around to run when a white blur grabs you.
"It's me." You hear a whisper. You recognize that voice. It's Marisa. You stop screaming, and look over at Chloe. She has a eyebrow raised too.
"Grizz? Ice? is that you!?" You say fumbling around for your phone, the only light source in the dark tunnel except that of the living room bulb.
"Ahahahaha, thought you could prank us?" Grizz says triumphantly as Marisa turns the corner with her flashlight on.
Chloe laughs nervously before fainting, which you almost do yourself. You shine your light on Ice, and feel your heart rate slow down a little as a flush of relief comes over you. You laugh nervously, and get light headed by the sudden rush of adrenaline and the screaming and overall fearing for your life.
"It's me." Ice bear whispers, with a sly smile on his face. You start shaking and laughing nervously, and punch him playfully.
"Oh my gosh you scared me! I thought y'all were animatronics!" You say as everyone begins climbing out.
"Ice bear thought you were animatronic." He says.
"I do do a spot on impression of circus baby don't I?" You brag playfully. Ice bear stands up and offers a hand to help you. You take it and stand up. Ice bear ruffles your hair and takes your hand, leading you back into the living room with the others.

But where are panda and Charlie????
Ice bear: ice bear senses....spookyness.